JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Where is the wildest place you've gotten a blowjob?
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

For me it was on the highway while driving. I had just flown in and hadn't seen my girlfriend in a few months. So, I placed her hand on my cock and she started rubbing it. I pulled it out and asked her how happy she was to see me wink.
She gave me the best blowjob ever while I was driving on I-95. It was super exciting because other people were driving by in their high suv's and they could see into the car. I ended up blowing my load all over the steering wheel.
GREAT TIME.
Add a reply Quote this post
wetpopcicle Amateur Jackinchatter

107 posts since 2005-09-08
curious from Ottawa
For me it was with a girl that i was sleeping with. We were sharing a hotel room with a friend, his girl friend, and another male friend. The three of them were asleep in the hotel room. she and I were on some cushions on the floor next to the bed in the hotel room. She gave me a great blow job while my two buddies and one of their gf were sleeping next to us.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
I have a couple of faves that were getting a great BJ from the same person, in the same place, but different times. Both times were by a guy who sucked me in the sauna at the gym. First time was early morning and was kind of a surprise. He sat down on the bench in front of me in the sauna....all of a sudden turned around and went deep. Wasn't long till he was swallowing my load. Another guy who was in there sat there and calmly watched like it was nothing unusual. The same guy gave me a BJ there one evening while a friend of mine watched. I sorta hoped he'd blow my friend too, but my friend got busy jacking while watching my BJ and shot on me. Still gets me hard thinking about it.
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
Sparkie Enlightened Jackinchatter

4345 posts since 2005-08-16
53 year old heterosexual male from Kansas City
While driving on Hwy 242 in Montgomery County, Texas going between my house and my sisters house.
WTF Do you want now?
Unregistered ?

on a slide ... infront of a church on a main road
Sparkie Enlightened Jackinchatter

4345 posts since 2005-08-16
53 year old heterosexual male from Kansas City
RAMPANTRABBET said:
on a slide ... infront of a church on a main road

Makes me wonder what sex would feel like while sliding down the slide. wink
WTF Do you want now?
Bare_Shaft Skilled Jackinchatter

525 posts since 2005-08-17
59 year old heterosexual from Chicago Area, West burbs
Standing in the front window (with very sheer curtains) of my parents house. Just as I started blowing my load I looked up and saw my mom round the corner of the drive. We barely got cleaned up before she opened the door. My gf thought it was hilarious.
umpdout Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2006-11-02
63 year old curious from So. Calif
after a night at the cinema. My g/f was so horny that she sat down on the curb next to my truck and pulled out my cock. She was gulping it down and didn't stop when some people walked by. She took my load and then showed the on-lookers, before swallowing it all. It was so exciting that we do this often after going to the movies!
Love is... eating out a woman's pussy!
darthblade Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2006-10-14
45 year old curious from Pace, FL
On a Greyhound bus, going from North Carolina to Texas. My wife and I were in the backseat of the bus. We had a blanket over the two of us and she had her hands under it, rubbing my cock... next thing I know she's pulling it out and diving under the blanket... she even swallowed my load... something she doesn't do anymore, but then again we were newlyweds at the time
SOLOinIL Amateur Jackinchatter

404 posts since 2006-10-07
59 year old curious from Michigan
My best place was a toss up between the parking lot of a church and in front of wal-mart right after closing time. The church was my then wifes idea and the wal-mart one was a total surprise on a first date,who said she wanted a dessert after dinner.Several employees took a second look when they saw the car movin and just one person in it.
jitters Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2006-09-26
44 year old
For me, it was in our bed, and my wife was out of sorts with all we had been drinking. It started out with straight sex, and I pulled out. She sat up and sucked my dick down her throat. She had never done anything like this ever before. She sucked, and slid her lips up and down my cock so fast, I couldn't control it . I blew my load into her mouth, and she swallowed every drop, with a smile on her face.Twenty years later, and I cannot get her to do it again.
hairyassguyuk Amateur Jackinchatter

320 posts since 2006-03-03
46 year old bisexual from Scotland
jitters said:
Twenty years later, and I cannot get her to do it again.

You were only 7 when this happened?
Ecce stercus pro cerebro habes
Unregistered ?

jitters said:
Twenty years later, and I cannot get her to do it again.

Holy Shit.
Unregistered ?

deffintly in a graveyard... sounds creepy... but it was awesome!
luvheels Skilled Jackinchatter

611 posts since 2007-03-16
59 year old heterosexual transgender female from Canada
In a strip bar in the VIP room. Not exactly a private room either. Dark enough to be discrete but not enough to hide it from somebody walking by.
No heel is too high
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Where is the wildest place you've gotten a blowjob?