JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Where is the wildest place you've gotten a blowjob?
Page: < prev  of 2  
strangelove Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2006-01-20
50 year old bisexual
In a large exhibition room of a science museum on a university campus. A graduate student who worked in the museum took me there after it closed, let us in through a back door, and, squatting rather than kneeling, jacked himself off while he blew me. Every step we took, every sucking sound he made, filled the place with echoes. On every side, on plinths, were mounted skeletons of huge prehistoric monsters I felt were watching us.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
In college got bj's from 2 differnt girls on the front steps of the main Administration building and it was fairly well let.

Also a few years ago in the parking lot of a police station waiting to picking up a buddy(public drunk)
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
jerka20aus Amateur Jackinchatter

155 posts since 2006-02-19
38 year old homosexual from Melbourne, Australia
i've given head while driving before, i was in the drivers seat and i got him to hold the wheel while i sucked him
was great but looking back probably not the best idea
done it the other way round many a time on the road
It's sex with someone I love!
Unregistered ?

I got some head behind a bar at a party once. Was pretty intense, because people pretty much knew what was going on.
shorty5354 Amateur Jackinchatter

207 posts since 2012-10-02
69 year old bisexual from southern californa
I'd have to say for me it was at work one night, worked at a strip club and had to go backstage cause the dancer didn't give me her music. She had been drinking and the next thing I knew she was unzipping my pants. Gave me a great blowjob and didn't even miss a stroke when another dancer walked in.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Where is the wildest place you've gotten a blowjob?