JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: < prev  of 2  
jobisocal Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2012-06-06
54 year old bisexual from Southern Cal
I love the fantasy of two bi guys and a girl. Never tried it. But would love to have a guy's hard cock pounding my ass while a gal rides my hard cock pussy cock ass cock . Or better, two cocks in one vagina at the same time. YouTube has vids that really get me off: (search for double creampie) pussy cock cock
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I have done DP in a pussy with a bud a few times and it has to be one of the best experiences I have ever had. Not only do you get the incredible feeling of your cock sliding in to a pussy, but you get to feel your buds cock sliding against your own...my favorite moment is when he cums in her first and I can keep fucking against his cock until i cum as well.

jobisocal said:
I love the fantasy of two bi guys and a girl. Never tried it. But would love to have a guy's hard cock pounding my ass while a gal rides my hard cock pussy cock ass cock . Or better, two cocks in one vagina at the same time. YouTube has vids that really get me off: (search for double creampie) pussy cock cock
jobisocal Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2012-06-06
54 year old bisexual from Southern Cal
Thank you for sharing that experience. It has me really arousedgrin stroke

fkrchgo said:
I have done DP in a pussy with a bud a few times and it has to be one of the best experiences I have ever had. Not only do you get the incredible feeling of your cock sliding in to a pussy, but you get to feel your buds cock sliding against your own...my favorite moment is when he cums in her first and I can keep fucking against his cock until i cum as well.
kinky1 Skilled Jackinchatter

959 posts since 2010-11-08
48 year old from WisconSIN
Have thought about trying this, I would be willing grin
if it feels good it can't be all that bad
cuminmedude Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2007-09-18
67 year old bisexual from North East England....UK
My friend and i fucked my wife a couple times, my friend and i fucked his wife a couple times. Didnt do DP but lots of other stuff including i cum in them both after he had, so i was fucking in his cummmmmmm
i just love mutual wanking
Unregistered ?

I would mfm dick and pussy hot
Page: < prev  of 2