JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Horny at work
Page: of 1  
nites96258 Amateur Jackinchatter

126 posts since 2007-02-11
curious
anyone else stuck at work and horny as hell. I am going crazy. How does everyone else deal with this problem
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I'm a woman - I just go to the bathroom. And have a little alone time. I've been shopping or at the doctor's and I'm horny as all get out. I just go to the bathroom. You have to be quiet but you can still help yourself.
Jean
Unregistered ?

I had this problem today. I was horny as fuck, all morning. I had Yahoo! messenger open on my iPhone and was chatting with like 10 different Jackinchatters all morning, sneaking peeks every time I could, massaging the bulge in my pants when no-one was looking. I basically teased myself for 8 hours.

I'm now home and I'm about to blow a HUGE load.
Stonehard54 Amateur Jackinchatter

305 posts since 2010-01-07
70 year old curious from Grand junction Colorado
yes, i have been many times. I have had sex at work with my ex wife, and with female friends. I have by finding a secluded spot wit my company pickup and strokingg. I have been naked and relaxing in a secluded spot, jacking off multiple times.
Pleasure and be pleasured

curious
Hit me up on yahoo of your stuck to
revjacker Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2012-02-09
78 year old bisexual
Like now... I lock my door, get naked and beat it off. mmmmmmmmm getting close now. : )
Harper3007 Novice Jackinchatter

82 posts since 2012-04-20
42 year old heterosexual from Chicago
Having this prob right now. On blackberry - but can text or yahoo chat. Any other masc dudes similiar in age want to chat to help pass the next 45mins?
Str8 Athletic Jo Bud

Having this prob right now. On blackberry - but can text or yahoo chat. Any other masc dudes similiar in age want to chat to help pass the next 45mins? Send me a jackinchat message and we can exchange contact deets.
Str8 Athletic Jo Bud

Having this prob right now. On blackberry - but can text or yahoo chat. Any other masc dudes similiar in age want to chat to help pass the next 45mins? Send me a jackinchat message and we can exchange contact deets.
Str8 Athletic Jo Bud
mark01256 Amateur Jackinchatter

170 posts since 2010-07-31
65 year old from ohio
i've stroked in alot of bathroom stalls. driving in between jobs, in homes when noone is around. just got to use your imagination
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
nites96258 said:
anyone else stuck at work and horny as hell. I am going crazy. How does everyone else deal with this problem

I'm retired now, but I have been in several jobs/line of work over the years and I ALWAYS found a place to 'relieve the tension'! When I was in an office, it was usually the mens room; when I worked on the farm, it was usually in the barn or out in the field (behind the tractor); when it was a fast food restaurant, it was usually in the storeroom; when I worked nights as a hotel/motel clerk, it was usually just behind the desk. I couldn't imagine going all day without some relief!
Unregistered ?

When I was working I was horny all day at work every day. I waas surrounded by good looking women showing leg and cleavage and curves. I would spend all my breaks chatting up these women all the while getting an eyeful. Sometimes discussing work I would get an eye full. Always saved it up for when I got home and I whacked myself raw. And did other nasty stuff to myself.
brisjkr Amateur Jackinchatter

297 posts since 2006-04-29
66 year old male from Brisbane, Australia
I'll never forget one place I worked at. One of the youg girls in the office had the hots for the storeman and would wear incredibly revealing clothing to get his attention. I used to wank myself silly to the great perves that permitted me.
sohardithurts44 Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2011-04-17
31 year old
Used to drop my pants at the urinal in a restaurant I worked at. We'd be closed and by that time it was all women co workers there at that point. I stood by the mirror over the sink cock out pounding and gripping my balls. Right by the door lol. Usually they check the bathrooms after close sadly the didn't that night.Sprayed my load all over the mirror for the morning crew to clean up lol

curious
going crazy today. Lots of distractions!!!
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Personals » Horny at work