JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Jerking over wife or g/f
Page: of 1  
Luvzit Novice Jackinchatter

70 posts since 2010-08-28
curious from Australia
I love wanking over my wife. I like to undress her excpet for her panties and then have her lie naked on the bed. I then drag her to the edge and pull her panties off and have her draw her legs right back to expose her cunt. Then I undress and stand between her legs. I first play with her cunt and rub the head of my cock against her clit and give her several deep slow thrusts right up to my balls. The I start to wank my cock while I perve on her naked body, especially her cunt and like to imagine someone else is getting ready to fuck her in front of me. When I finally shoot my load I moan a lot and get I get my cock right up against her cunt and unload all over her, so that the spunk is all over her cunt lips and begins to run down her thighs when she stands up. After I have recovered I then fuck fuck her, which she really loves and talks dirty to me while we fuck.
Luvzit
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
HotAussieGuy Novice Jackinchatter

90 posts since 2008-11-15
61 year old from Australia
Another Aussie here mate, if she ever decides she wants to try 2 guys cumming on her let me know.
HornyInOz
zanatar Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2012-05-30
68 year old heterosexual from australia
Luvzit said:
I love wanking over my wife. I like to undress her excpet for her panties and then have her lie naked on the bed. I then drag her to the edge and pull her panties off and have her draw her legs right back to expose her cunt. Then I undress and stand between her legs. I first play with her cunt and rub the head of my cock against her clit ..............

another aussie here who enjoys rubbing his cock on his wife's clit. We do it all the time. Your wife is a lucky woman, she has a man who knows how to please her

Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Jerking over wife or g/f