JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Feeling at Orgasm
Page: of 1  
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
How would you describe the feeling when you come?
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

A feeling of great relief and joy!
Unregistered ?

for me there's this sensation of rising tension mixed with a feeling just shy of painful, followed by the release and relaxation as I finally cross over to climax. It's like a deep streatch only a few million times better.
Unregistered ?

Wonderfully indescribable

I also enjoy looking into their eyes when I help someone else man or woman achieve their orgasm
Unregistered ?

I love it, either during masturbation or real sex, when you get to the point where you know orgasm is close but is still not there yet. And you could not stop either, masturbating or intercourse, even if you wanted to. And then there is the stiffening of the body and the almost uncontrollable to go faster. And as Candydarling stated in her post, just shy of painful, and then the release and the wonderful feeling as orgasm occurs and not wanting it to stop. Just an amazing feeling!
Jk3 Amateur Jackinchatter

168 posts since 2011-07-25
31 year old bisexual from CA
I can sum that up in 3 letters.. OMG!
pmont Skilled Jackinchatter

990 posts since 2010-02-15
65 year old heterosexual from Canada
simple ... orgasmic

hehe
My Baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo. I want to sink her with my pink torpedo.
Unregistered ?

I love multiple ooooos during sex where I just keep going and suction my man's cock with my cunt and ass. As you well know there is nothing like a good ass fucking with him cumming up my spine and forgetting my name and where I am. Seriously. And after my pussy buzzing while I keep cumming. Ummm
Anal
Maximus529 Novice Jackinchatter

90 posts since 2012-01-01
44 year old heterosexual from MD, USA
Pure bliss...I tell my girl to "take it all" as I empty my balls deep in her pussy every time. She loves every minute of it.
Horney4NMinaj Amateur Jackinchatter

261 posts since 2012-06-15
34 year old
An intense amazing sensation that encompasses my whole body but concentrated around the pelvic area that throbs and just explodes when I cum.
If you really like any pic/video I post message me and let me know!
Krieger Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2009-12-30
36 year old curious male from Wales, UK
A feeling of intense need or aching (almost an actual inch) along the length of my cock, deep inside, followed by an ecstatic feeling of release and relief as cum flows upwards and out, splashing all over me (or wherever).
As a boy, my father told me about the birds and the bees - the lying bastard, I went steady with a woodpecker 'til I was 28.
benb45 Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2012-02-12
82 year old curious from Canada
The moment before I shoot is so intense it feels like my whole existence is concentrated in my cock and balls. And then the release. Oh wow. There's nothing like it.
thumbper384 Amateur Jackinchatter

381 posts since 2012-03-15
33 year old bisexual
My balls start to feel they might explode if whatever is going on with my cock stops. Then I start to feel like the rest of my body might explode if things don't move faster. After that comes the most intensely pleasurable sensation known to man/woman. Sometimes it's concentrated around my groin in a single, hard pulse. Other times it's 5-6 ropes and I feel it all the way down to my toes. Most of the time it's somewhere in between, and spreads throughout my torso making me feel like I ran a marathon, won the race, and was elected president all at once. Then it's over, and I either really want to do it again or fall asleep.
palmer Skilled Jackinchatter

848 posts since 2007-06-30
70 year old curious from california
I'll have what they're having...

And we need a "Like" button here
its just sex
DickSlater Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2019-02-08
48 year old
When I let go I get a VERY pleasant "melting" sensation at the base of my penis, as cum starts moving up my penis. Kind of a mix between the good feeling of peeing, scratching and stretching.

I think, "That's it, I'm cumming---" then I stop thinking completely. Large parts of my brain shut down. At that point I couldn't tell you my own name even if I were capable of speech---and I couldn't care less who I am. I'm only dimly aware of anything but the melting feeling down there and the cum shooting out of my cock and into my partner or into my shorts. Not so much an altered state of mind as my mind disappearing for a few moments, along with all my baggage.

Finally I stop squirting, and my mind slowly returns. I am pleasantly drained, with no more thoughts of sex for the moment, ready to nap or cuddle my partner, and slightly tingly all over.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Feeling at Orgasm