JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » jackin to wife pix
Page: of 8   next > 
mulder406 Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2006-03-12
curious
anybody here get hot thinking about other guys jackin off to your wife pix? and also hearing about your wifes sexual past?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Bones Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2006-09-27
45 year old heterosexual from Canada
i'll jack to your wife's pics
Unregistered ?

I've jacked on a few guys wife pics and returned them, would love to know someone was cumming looking at my wife. And I love to hear her fucking stories from before we were married.
brisjkr Amateur Jackinchatter

297 posts since 2006-04-29
66 year old male from Brisbane, Australia
I've had a guy watch me jackoff to pics of his wife.
Unregistered ?

mulder406 said:
anybody here get hot thinking about other guys jackin off to your wife pix? and also hearing about your wifes sexual past?

Regarding the "hearing about your wife's sexual past." My first wife would fuck just about anything that walked. This is after we got married mind you. She felt really guilty about it, but said it was a compulsion that came over her. It was hard to live with at first. She kept it private, that is she wasn't into making her sexual outings into threesomes. Sometimes she would come home all guilty and ask me to spank her, which I would do (not really hard). Then she wanted me to fuck her. Sometimes when she was out and I thought she was probably fucking someone I would jack off picturing some guy hammering her.

Funny thing is that she was about 5'6" inches, very flat chested, and had her hair cut really short. She generally wore tee shirts and jeans. I would walk around with her holding her hand, and would get stares from people who thought we were gay, and I was with a young boy. She never had problems getting a guy for a one night stand. You'ld be surprised (I was) at the number of guys that got the hots for a boy/girl.
Unregistered ?

I have seen guys jerk off on my wife, pics of my wife, & while watching movies of my wife. BIG turn on to me! Also LOVE hearing about her sexual past. She did a lot of wild shit when she was younger. Still does some but has settled down mostly due to STD's that abound. At least she smart as well as pretty.
femaleaddict Amateur Jackinchatter

201 posts since 2005-11-26
44 year old bisexual from cross plains, texas
iv discussed my wife w/ other guys who admited to jacking to her. now i make sure and invite them over when she leasts expect it and dressed sexy. i love noticing guys getting hard while looking at her.
hard txan jacking
Sparkie Enlightened Jackinchatter

4345 posts since 2005-08-16
53 year old heterosexual male from Kansas City
I've enjoyed a session or two of masturbating to other guys wife's pics. I, along with many others, have a thing for MILF's. stroke
WTF Do you want now?
Unregistered ?

i would be happy to jack on cam to anybodies wife. [email protected]
Unregistered ?

I was chatting to a guy in the chat room who posted some pics of his wife, and because I liked them he asked if he could phone me so we could wank over her pics together. I'd not even had a phone wank before, but I was happy to oblige. He was wanking his cock at the other end of the line while I was doing the same and looking at the pics he'd posted and I'd saved to my PC. We both came together. I don't know if his wife knew, but it was great fun, and he obviously appreciated it.
artist Amateur Jackinchatter

455 posts since 2015-07-14
57 year old from My little corner of earth.
I love having her pics jacked to. ( She even took a pic specificly for that purpose)
I'm probably hard right now
pantyluvr Amateur Jackinchatter

206 posts since 2009-09-08
46 year old heterosexual male
I love stroking to pics of other guys wives - clothed or not. Can't explain why it turns me on. But it does.
Unregistered ?

pantyluvr said:
I love stroking to pics of other guys wives - clothed or not. Can't explain why it turns me on. But it does.

PM'd you
thrill Amateur Jackinchatter

380 posts since 2015-12-24
44 year old heterosexual
Yeah, love it!
I love getting off to my wife with men of all ages.
Unregistered ?

pantyluvr said:

that was
So.Fucking.Hot.
she had fun too !!
Page: of 8   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » jackin to wife pix