JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Str8 dudes who jack off with other dudes
Page: < prev  of 11  
Unregistered ?

Done it a few times with a mate, but he moved away, happily married but would love to wank with or wank a guy again.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

[quote=ukjake]Done it a few times with a mate, but he moved away, happily married but would love to wank with or wank a guy again.[/quote
willycum Skilled Jackinchatter

763 posts since 2012-04-24
79 year old bisexual from UK
roggieh said:
A few years ago I started with a friend, then another friend. No touching just watching and jerking. Then a third friend and I started seeing each other and jerking togeather. He wanted more, and I was ready myself so we started giving each other hand jobs. Then we invited my other two friends. At first they just jerked and watched. Then one day one of them moved up close and shoved his cock at me. I wrapped my hand around it and started giving him a hand job. Then it just seemed natural to put it in my mouth and start working onn his cock with my mouth. Almost immediately he shot a load, and I swallowed every drop. Now more guys have joined the group. Some only jerk of and watch the rest. Others give handjobs, some blowjobs. And a few are full blown fucking fools. Two are bottoms, and about five are tops. I've been a top a few times. We all still feel we are str8t, except the two bottoms. We are all married with kids, the only rule to come to a party is no camaras or cell phones, and you keep your mouth shut.

Where does this happen? Is it in UK - would love to join in.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Nice topic. I had mutual friends when I was 12 years old. I have JO on cam with a few guys. I have been thinking about in person mutual JO but I have been too scared to make it happen.
baterMike69 Skilled Jackinchatter

556 posts since 2015-01-01
51 year old curious male from South Jersey
Doesn't take much to be curiuos. laugh

it's all good when it feels so fucking nice
I do love getting jackMail so turn me on....
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 11  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Str8 dudes who jack off with other dudes