JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Who taught you how to masturbate?
Page: < prev  of 12  
outoftown Skilled Jackinchatter

526 posts since 2011-07-09
70 year old bisexual male from Wagga Wagga Australia
A much older next door neighbour. Still have fond memories of him
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Horse123 Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2018-06-09
34 year old
A friends' older brother used to go off on his own when we were out playing together. I would have been about 8 years old and was interested in what he was doing. So one day I followed him to the area by the trees and he was stood, wanking really fast. He saw me looking but didn't say anything as he was virtually ready to shoot. When he came, he just wiped his cock on his hand, zipped up and headed back to our group of friends.

After this, I followed him quite often. He was 13 and obviously wanking a lot at the time, so I was able to watch him many times.

I didn't try it myself for several weeks, but eventually did one day when I was sitting on the toilet. It took a while, but when it began to feel REALLY good, I worked out why my friend's brother did it so often!

After that, I would wank (to dry orgasms) at least three times a day, often more. I took to doing what my friend's brother did and would, when I feel the need, wander off from the group and find a quite spot to masturbate.

Me and the guy did it together quite a few times once he realised that I was doing it to. I don't think my friend wanked at that time, and no-one else ever really showed and interest.

It's strange to remember one time when we were all sat round watching TV (about eight of us) and the guy started to play with himself. Eventually, I plucked by the courage to do it as well. Everyone was so fixated on the TV that they didn't seem to notice us wanking.

We were pretty brazen about it!
itswankaboy Skilled Jackinchatter

531 posts since 2017-04-22
53 year old curious male
Nobody. Kinda came to grips with it alright though...
I'm just another wankaboy...
Unregistered ?

A classmate insulting me. He said to me "This is the only exercise you get," then pantomimed spitting on his hands and using them to twirl an erect penis the way one would twirl a branch of wood to create friction to start a campfire. I brushed it off, but over the next few days I started thinking, is there something to this masturbation business? I tried the technique he had demonstrated and quickly learned it didn't feel good. I tried other times and had no success. Then one afternoon alone in my room I started rubbing the flats of my fingers against the underside of my shaft, and soon enough that did the trick. My classroom antagonist has since passed on. I never gave him the credit he deserved for launching me on this habit. plain
Unregistered ?

When I was 15, my cousin, also 15 and I decided to whip out our cocks late one night. We were just comparing and talking about girls and how they made us hard.

Until then I rubbed the front side of my immature cock with the inside of my forearm because it felt smooth and it did get me off if I worked at it. The inside of my dick then would rub happily against my abdomen. It had never occurred to me that I could just grab my shaft and stroke it.

Up til then I had been doing the arm method for about a year and a half. Anyway, we just laid there on his bed with him stroking his skinny dick in the conventional way and me rubbing myself madly with the inside of my forearm. He thought it was odd.

We both ejaculated our wads together. It was the first time I had admitted to anyone that I had this secret little habit of playing with myself.

Several days later, I tried his stroking method and there was no turning back. It felt so much better to have a firm grip whilst stroking. I became a mature, nasty masturbator and have cum gallons since then.

So, I am eternally grateful to my cousin, who taught me the proper and best way to masturbate!
Texscotty Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2018-04-11
53 year old curious male from Denton Texas
just started playing with it one day with a jar that had a touch of Vaseline in it, just smearing it around, not jerking it and couldn't figure out what the stuff oozing out of it was.

That was righty. Left took over when righty got hurt. Never went back.

Been doing it since I was 12 or 13. I'm in my 50s now. Want some good trivia? Google the amount of cum in an average cumshot. Guesstimate the amount you've dumped so far. I was pleasantly surprised.
Unregistered ?

Played with myself from about 8 - it felt nice but it was only for a few seconds. But after a few months each session grew longer until round about my ninth birthday I had a dry cum and felt really good. Taught some of my friends and then one who had an older brother told us about cum but none of us could produce it. Then one day when I was ten I spurted. Boasted about it to my friends who accusedme of telling porkies so I brought out my cock and wanked until I spurted. For a few months I had to put on a regular show for my mates as the centre of attention. Once they started to spurt, of course, I was no longer the star....lol....
Unregistered ?

shared a very small room with my older bro till he went to college....watched him and one of his hs buds a lot haha
torontoguy Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2013-11-09
46 year old bisexual from Toronto
This is a very hot board. Love reading about everyone's experiences, and all your curious, innocent, horny experimentation grin I was in sixth grade, around 12 years old. Every Thursday I'd go over to my best friend David's house after school, have dinner there and my parents would pick me up after they finished work. His dad had a quite a large Penthouse collection that we found. We'd sneak a few at a time into David's room, and I remember sitting on his bunk bed together flipping through the magazines. Week after week, we'd pour over the stack of mags, showing each other pics that we liked, talking about the girls and chatting about what we found hot. It wasn't long until we were comfortable enough to take out our cocks and stroke. I had my very first ejaculation on David's bunk bed, and many more there, after that. I often wonder where David is now, and if he thinks about our play dates.
Unregistered ?

I was about 15 and overheard the description on how to wank from classmates. Tried it that night and for almost 60 years after.
AlanG59 Amateur Jackinchatter

239 posts since 2011-05-01
65 year old curious male from Canada
This will sound weird, but I was always climbing trees with my best friend. We found a birch tree, and decided to climb it, Peter went first. Instead of climbing up, he started just rubbing against the smooth bark; up and down. "Try this", he said, "it feels so nice." So I did.... WOW
Never be shy about yourself.
indyjacker77 Skilled Jackinchatter

807 posts since 2018-07-04
84 year old bisexual male from East Central Indiana
ProteinLauncher said:
When I was hitting puberty, mostly without much idea what that meant, the neighbors across the street had a daughter a couple of years older than me. Didn't know it at the time, but she also had a crush on me. And during a neighborhood kids Truth Or Dare game, she realized I was pretty clueless sexually.

A couple of weeks later, my parents hired her to babysit me and my younger brother one night.

After my brother was asleep, and before the parents got home, we were watching TV in the den.
She put a pillow on my lap and laid her head on it.
Which got things started, but I didn't think she noticed.

After awhile, before I knew what she was doing, she slid her hand under the pillow, and went straight for my cock.

That got me rock hard in about a second.
And she wouldn't let go; she started tugging it with her hand up my shorts.
By then I could have pounded nails with it.

After a couple of minutes of that, she told me to take off my shorts and underwear, which I did in a heartbeat.
She got up to make sure my brother was asleep, and came back with my mom's hand lotion. And a bath towel.

She greased me up, and started going to town. I had no idea what was happening, but it felt great. All of sudden everything let go, and I splurted to the moon.

She played with it some, then wiped me up.
And asked me if I wanted to do it again.
Hell yeah!

And after that, she had me practice on my own, so I'd know what was going on.

My parents didn't get home for several more hours, and we covered a lot of territory that evening.

We were quite an undercover item for the next year or so, until they moved away. I'm pretty sure we boinked in every quiet spot within two miles, and we had to take a hand towel when we went to the movie theater together.

Knowing what I know now, it's amazing she never got pregnant.
But I'll never forget the first time she popped my handjob cherry.

Wow! Some guys get it all! Good for you.
Tough to find a regular bud, but I can't stop looking!
indyjacker77 Skilled Jackinchatter

807 posts since 2018-07-04
84 year old bisexual male from East Central Indiana
Self taught here, long before I'd heard the word "masturbation". It was the old back and forth on my belly in bed thing. It caused that magical few seconds of splendor and I was hooked before I had a sign of pubic hair! It just naturally evolved to rubbing it and on to the normal masturbation hand. Then much later on to searching for some sort of "hands-free" mode. What a fun journey it has been yet today.
Tough to find a regular bud, but I can't stop looking!
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
AlanG59 said:
This will sound weird, but I was always climbing trees with my best friend. We found a birch tree, and decided to climb it, Peter went first. Instead of climbing up, he started just rubbing against the smooth bark; up and down. "Try this", he said, "it feels so nice." So I did.... WOW

And for the next 30 years you thought trees were really magical!!
onlybyhand Skilled Jackinchatter

765 posts since 2015-05-21
76 year old curious male from United Kingdom
1. Self discovered and self taught when young. Remained solo, secretive and too shy to share until:
2. Pregnancy fearful intercourse avoiding girl friends helped me confess my late teens well developed solo masturbating. They taught my cock to enjoy being played with by,and to repond to, another's hand. This greatly increased my desire for cock play pleasure and my masturbating became a serious dedicated adult habit, increasingly prolonged and frequent and repetitive until:
3. Fiancee refused to tolerate my being a masturbator and broke off engagement and I in my late twenties onwards looked for moral and practical advice about my masturbating. Traditional discipline from adult masters was helpful at times to learn self control. Tutoring by gentlemen masturbation therapists improved the performance of my cock both for continuing masturbating and for sexual duty. One result was that I adore masturbating with a likeminded adult male friend.
Older mature male, good hand trained 7.5+, short flexible foreskin, glans often uncovered.
Page: < prev  of 12  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Who taught you how to masturbate?