JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » FatherInLaw new J/O buddy
Page: < prev  of 3  
tribeca Amateur Jackinchatter

348 posts since 2010-01-29
83 year old homosexual male from NYC
There is a question here -- why do guys read posts? If you are like me, it's to get hard and hopefully start stroking. So, one needn't get all riled up about the veracity of a story. If it doesn't turn you on, just read another. If the very topic upsets you, then go to one that immediately appeals.
What if the same account were on a fiction site? Would that be acceptable? Would you allow yourself to get turned on by it, then?
Part of the joy of this site is enjoying other oints of view. Let's rejoice in the many ways one can get turned on!
always willing to help a nice guy
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

There's about as many different fantasies as their are guys here... I love the diversity of them....
leapingdeer Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2008-06-29
83 year old curious male from Northern Illinois
There is another option dude, admit that you are "bi"! Have a nice day. grin
Unregistered ?

i'd jo with whoever, don't matter
Unregistered ?

tribeca said:
There is a question here -- why do guys read posts? If you are like me, it's to get hard and hopefully start stroking. So, one needn't get all riled up about the veracity of a story. If it doesn't turn you on, just read another. If the very topic upsets you, then go to one that immediately appeals.
What if the same account were on a fiction site? Would that be acceptable? Would you allow yourself to get turned on by it, then?
Part of the joy of this site is enjoying other oints of view. Let's rejoice in the many ways one can get turned on!

Well said. grin
PantyBater Skilled Jackinchatter

533 posts since 2015-09-09
63 year old bisexual male from Southeast Michigan
Very hot story. Mine was similar. Been sucking my father in law off for years now. We actually have a great relationship. If the girls know, which I'm pretty certain they don't, they have never said anything.
MikeMann Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2018-07-01
56 year old male from Pittsburgh
I got turned on by this stpry
MikeMann
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
tribeca said:

I find it more astounding that someone dug up a six year old thread to respond to a four year old comment in such a manner. It makes me wonder if they were going out of their way to find a thread/post to gripe about.
Rainsquirter Amateur Jackinchatter

296 posts since 2011-06-10
58 year old heterosexual from KC
Jacklvr said:
Bad move, buddy...I have no problem with jerking with dad in law...but sucking him off or letting him suck you off crossed the line....My reasons are: If the ladies involved found out you guys were just jerking off together then very little if anything would be thought or mentioned as they would have the boys will be boys attitude... Exactly! I think this story is not real, just another piece of fictional trash to support Homosexuality, vs men exploring Hetero Sexuality!

But to find out either of you sucked the other, to them its' the equivalent of you being with another man period.

She will no longer view you as her husband for sure because the picture in her head will be of you on yourknees with a mooouthful of her Dad's cock.

And believe it or not, Dad-inlaw will not respect you as much as he previously did...He views you as a cock sucker who is married to his daughter... no matter how good it was....Stay away from dad-in-law sexually in the future...
Exactly! I think this story is not real, just another piece of fictional trash to support Homosexuality, vs men exploring Hetero Sexuality!
new176 Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2018-01-23
47 year old curious male from Phoenix
that is the perfect situation. i am very jealous
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » FatherInLaw new J/O buddy