JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Panty or Lingerie Jacking?
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Just curious if anyone else loves to masturbate using panties or lingerie such as slips, etc??? razz

I LOVE the feel of nylon on my cock and jerk off with lingerie every chance I get! Anyone else do this? cock

Also, would love to do so for a lady to watch, especially if she's wearing a slip as well, and would be willing to show it! stroke

Let me know if interested!!! laugh

pantycouple Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2011-03-03
40 year old from USA
I have always had a liking to panties myself, being a woman that may sound strange but I loved how they felt when I walked and how certain fabrics felt against me, I also must say I liked sniffing them, mine and others panties, I liked how different woman smelled. That being said I wondered if men ever wore panties since there underware was so boring and plain and if they wore panties did they feel the excitement as the silky, satin, nylon or lace fabric rubbed against them. I later found with my first boyfriend that he loved the panties I wore, they were bikini satin panties, basically the same style I wear now days, he was always feeling them, staring at them and I am pretty sure he would sniff them when I was not in my room, and use them to pleasure himself with as a few pairs went missing, I never said anything as it turned me on knowing he was using my panties. It was not until my second boyfriend that I took things further as he also liked my panties, so I took things a bit further and started using my panties to pleasure him, rubbing them on him and that. He went crazy for that. I knew that just like the feeling on I got when I felt the panties rub against me that panties rubbed on a guy also felt good. My next boyfriend was the man that I married. I again did the same things I did with the past boyfriends but after taking it slow and doing the rubbing panties on him I asked if he wanted me to leave my panties on during intercourse he said yes very quickly. So after awhile of that I began to talk more and more to him about my love of panties which excited him very much. I told him I knew he had used my panties when we were not together to pleasure himself with and asked him to show me how he did it. At first he would not but after me continuing to ask him he showed me, he layed my satin panties down on the bed and layed down on top of them and began to move back and fourth sometimes lifing himself up to lightly rub himself on them and then sometimes with all his weight down. WOW you have no idea how this turned me on. I then asked don't you think they would feel better if you were wearing them. He looked at me and just smiled and just sort of waited there like he was waiting for permission to put them on. I said to him go ahead try them on, he put them on and started to rub his hand over the front of himself, WOW he was excited, I could not keep my hands off him and said here let me help you. From that day on we had so many pleasureful times with panties. I later found out he had been wearing panties ever since he was younger, he had not planned on letting me know this as he had no idea how I would feel. I am sure glad we explored things together and that I found out because its been so pleasureful ever since, he found out about my love of panties and I found out about his love of panties. Check out our profile for more about us.
Couple with a huge fetish for panties, we both are turned on by pleasuring with panties, check out our profile for more about us.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Personals » Panty or Lingerie Jacking?