JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Geri Halliwell
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
sjbiguy Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2021-01-29
47 year old
Her music videos got me through many deployments in the 90's wink
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I wanked over Geri a LOT in the late 90's/early 2000's then along came Girls Aloud and the course of my wanking history was changed forever haha.
jlelmariachi Skilled Jackinchatter

661 posts since 2013-07-12
49 year old
Oh yes!! Geri and Mel B are my favorite Spice Girls I cum a billion times with unbelievable cum loads and orgasmic pleasure!!

User posted image

User posted image

This pic of Geri always got me cum quick..imagining she is getting ready for hot kinky sex!!

User posted image
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013083730384
Unregistered ?

Love Geri, she always has been a dirty looking woman. Lots of wanking over her, lots of cumming.
fred987 Omnipitant Jackinchatter

7064 posts since 2015-10-04
60 year old
just imagine the treats that she has lined up for her lucky hubby every time that he jets back from yet another boring motor race...wink
Unregistered ?

I remember a newspaper (think it was the Sunday sport) had a complimentary magazine with many nude photos of Geri back when she was in Spain or Ibiza or something in her late teens/early 20's. I did not hesitate to buy the paper and quickly got home and looked through the photos. I soon had my hard cock in hand and was wanking furiously, looking at naked pics of the Spice Girl I had already lost so many loads too. This was heaven. Right at the point of cumming, my mom walked in as I splattered a huge explosion all over my floor for the naked Ginger Spice.
fred987 Omnipitant Jackinchatter

7064 posts since 2015-10-04
60 year old
great story...bet mum still teases you about it....
Unregistered ?

fred987 said:
great story...bet mum still teases you about it....

There was definitely an atmosphere in the house for a good, long while, and it wasn't the only time I worshipped Geri in that way. I most likely wanked multiple times every day over those photos and I know that Geri was my main wank subject for many years. Wanking for her is all I wanted to do, all the time. It was just on that occasion I got caught.
She doesn't tease me about it as it was such a long time ago, but she definitely knows and remembers. My mom and dad divorced and I had to go and live with her in a different town, so it was just me and her for the most part from the ages of about 10 until I branched out on my own
wun4mybaby Enlightened Jackinchatter

2653 posts since 2016-08-26
65 year old male from u.s. michigan
jlelmariachi said:
Oh yes!! Geri and Mel B are my favorite Spice Girls I cum a billion times with unbelievable cum loads and orgasmic pleasure!!

User posted image

User posted image

This pic of Geri always got me cum quick..imagining she is getting ready for hot kinky sex!!

User posted image
mmmmmm my two favorites as well.
Mmftaster69 Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2020-12-15
bisexual male from Maryland
She is my spank bank forever
Love jacking to her
Mmftaster69
Unregistered ?

Going to need to cum for her later. It's been too long and all this talk about her, the pics and memories is making me so horny for her.
Unregistered ?

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
Wanker78 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3837 posts since 2015-07-08
heterosexual male
nevercantell said:
There was definitely an atmosphere in the house for a good, long while, and it wasn't the only time I worshipped Geri in that way. I most likely wanked multiple times every day over those photos and I know that Geri was my main wank subject for many years. Wanking for her is all I wanted to do, all the time. It was just on that occasion I got caught.
She doesn't tease me about it as it was such a long time ago, but she definitely knows and remembers. My mom and dad divorced and I had to go and live with her in a different town, so it was just me and her for the most part from the ages of about 10 until I branched out on my own

Way back in the day, as a young teenager, I had a massive crush on actress Lesley Ann Down. She played Lady Georgina in Upstairs Downstairs which was on TV on a Sunday afternoon.

Shortly after Lady Georgina was featured on screen I would make excuses to go upstairs to <do my homework>, much to the smirking amusement of my older sister Mary. Of course, one day, Mary burst into my bedroom one Sunday afternoon and, predictably, found me naked and wanking away.strokestrokestrokestroke

Mary would tease me for years about me and my homework to the puzzlement of my parents.
Colossal Pervert- Think I'll treat myself to my third wank today
private_wanker Amateur Jackinchatter

319 posts since 2019-05-27
40 year old
Geri in the Say You'll Be There video was a *very* important part of my wanking development back in the day.
Waitsie Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2021-02-22
64 year old heterosexual male from Lincs
Such a great wank. So hard for her right now
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Geri Halliwell