JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wanking with panties
Page: < prev  of 4  
Unregistered ?

Gotta pair with right now if anyone wants to jo with me. yahoo - windman68
Add a reply Quote this post
jmc55316 Amateur Jackinchatter

217 posts since 2007-11-15
56 year old bisexual from minnesota
love it!! like satin ,silk and nylon.used or clean.neighbors ,friends,freinds wifes and girlfriends, wifes.the silkier the better.been doing it over 30+ years.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
luvemslim Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2012-07-09
54 year old
love panties...
MrLookieLou Amateur Jackinchatter

353 posts since 2010-10-14
52 year old heterosexual male from San Francisco
lacepantieman said:
Who is Intrested in wanking with panties? i.e sisters, mothers, wowan next door, neices,etc.

Steve

It's the best! Usually I use my gf's when she's away, but I've used neighbors, friends, etc... The smell and taste is incredible.
Insatiable
Jk3 Amateur Jackinchatter

168 posts since 2011-07-25
31 year old bisexual from CA
The other day while she was gone i went and found a pair of my sister-in-law's panties. She had worn them already smile i could smell her all over them. It was so hott. I got to jack off in them but i came in no time.
tenozan Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2011-05-04
66 year old heterosexual
AlanG59 said:
Have a bit of a long distance affair with a nice asian lady 500 miles south of my town.

Last time she was here, I found a wonderful surprise under my pillow after she had flown home.
A pair of her panties laid-out neatly, just for me.

I immediately held them to my face and smelled her fragrance.
My cock got hard immediately, and I started rubbing the panties up and down my shaft. It didn't take long for me to cum with the silky feel against me.

I use them often now, capping my cock head with the silky crotch and stroking. The feel and look of the smooth material streatched over my engorged head and stroking up my shaft is such a turn-on. I have soaked them more times than I can count in cum.

My girlfriend often asks if I am enjoying her present! grin
That is hot. And a great present. Next time I see the Asian hotties I' ll be thinking of your gf and her panties.
ShavenDD Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2012-08-05
bisexual from Sacramento
I actually go shop for naughty fun g strings and hot gal outfits to play so nasty fun all by myself. My fantasy is to get caught masturbating in my favorite panty and naughty outfit.
Shavin n Masturbation Show
littleducky Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2012-08-10
48 year old curious from Toronto
I'm a panty sniffer. I stole a soiled pair from my buddies sisters room and love the smell of pussy juice.
Everyday I'm Tugging It!
Unregistered ?

I've never tried it, but it sounds intriguing.

Do you just wrap them around your cock and have at it?
Unregistered ?

I wear my gf's panties a lot when she is not at home... I jerk off in them and show it on Omegle, hoping a girl finds it hot and starts chatting/playing with me
Unregistered ?

I use my gf's thongs now and then. She actually likes that I use them and it turns her on knowing that her panties make me horny. I just wrap them around my cock though, can't wear them too small and don't want to ruin them...
Unregistered ?

h0rnystroker said:
I use my gf's thongs now and then. She actually likes that I use them and it turns her on knowing that her panties make me horny. I just wrap them around my cock though, can't wear them too small and don't want to ruin them...

I would really love for her to know and like it, but i'm afraid she is going to think it is strange....
Hosstile17 Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2012-08-11
40 year old
i jack with panties and lingerie all the time. I buy my own though. I got caught too many times "borrowing" other peoples.
Unregistered ?

I have some of my own to play with and also have pairs I have managed to get hold of from time to time.

I have also managed to get a couple fo bras from visits grin

S
vicarswanktoo Amateur Jackinchatter

395 posts since 2011-09-14
60 year old curious
The Power Of Panties!

Second post on this thread- Early Friday morning was woken up by horny, curvy redheaded wife who had gotten in bed nude and started grabbing my cock- she was really ready to go. Quickly progressed to a very frisky 69 with her coming very hard and my cock getting quite a washing. Got on top and could barely slide it in because she was so tight. Hot fuck followed with me having a mind blowing orgasm- I can't imagine how much come shot out of me. Gave her a couple more with my hand before I had to get up for work.

Saturday night we go again, this time with drunk, sleepy, sloppy but good sex. I came hard again, but not quite like Friday.

Sunday morning I jerk off in bathroom, decently powerful orgasm and plenty of come. Sunday afternoon after a day of yard work I read this thread again and grab a pair of her old panties. Like I said earlier, she's a curvy girl so there's a lot of panty to wrap around myself. Now this will be my fourth orgasm in three days, so I'm not expecting much. To my surprise, this one is almost as powerful as the one on Friday, with my first shot squirting up through the fabric and on to my chest! I was so surprised I almost stopped stroking, but kept going and milked myself to a very satisfying finish.

Again, if you haven't wrapped a pair of silky panties around yourself and had a go, now is the time.
Not an actual Vicar
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wanking with panties