JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Favorite Toy
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

fleshlight the greatest jerk off toy ever and sometimes i put on a vibrating cock ring while i jack my cock with the fleshlight.stroke
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I used to have a medium sized cock-shaped vibrator. It wasn't so big that I had to really work to get it in and once I got warmed up I could really work my asshole good with it. I had a fairly large buttplug that I used to like as well, I would wear it around the house for an hour or do then jack off to some amazing orgasms.
makeitgrow Skilled Jackinchatter

619 posts since 2011-08-18
42 year old curious from CA, USA
Tenga Deep Throat Cups. Amazing slick sensation, roomier than the eggs, and the slurping noises it makes when you pump it good and hard are just awesome.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

If you need a quick but very intense orgasm, a small vibe against the sweet spot never fails.

Good fun to edge with if you want to last a bit longer. It seems easier to move the vibe away at the very last second than it is your hand.
jerkinAF206 Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2009-11-12
36 year old heterosexual from North Island Naval Air Station San Diego
I maybe straight but I love my Fleshlight along with an Aneros inserted to give me a mind blowing explosion.
Be real or be gone. Chat me up. I don't bite
a1195309 Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2012-12-04
43 year old bisexual
maybe a little extreme but i just love it : i por some dish wash soap inside my anus and find a suitable wooden stick ( it used to be an 8" realistic dildo ) and ride it hard , ieven cumm without touching my cock . I admit little afraid that this may do some damage but can't stop it . it is too much fun to give up
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Favorite Toy