JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » craziest place
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
junojava Amateur Jackinchatter

213 posts since 2013-08-20
56 year old heterosexual from Southeast
Used to JO while driving at night. One time I was doing and started to overtake a line of five or six big dump trucks. I turned on my car's interior lights and passed them slowly so that each one would have plenty of time to see me. As I was passing the lead truck he blew his horn to let me know he'd seen me, which caused me to blow my load.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Pineau Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2006-03-08
36 year old bisexual from Scotland
The craziest place I jerked off was on the circular staircase which goes from one of the underground entrances to the ticketing level at Leicester Square tube station in London. A guy had picked me up and asked me to jack him off. I was about at the time.

I've also jerked off several times in the school science lab during experiments carried out in total darkness, while my other classmates were crowded around the demonstration.
24 y/o bisexual in Scotland
junojava Amateur Jackinchatter

213 posts since 2013-08-20
56 year old heterosexual from Southeast
This probably isn't crazy, but when I was a senior in HS I was at a pool party and there was this girl I knew who was a couple of years younger than me sunbathing in a tiny two piece. I was hanging on the side of the pool and noticed one of the water jets was right at my crotch. I adjusted my cock so that the water jet was right on it and hung there staring at her incredibly hot young body out of the corner of my eye until I blew a huge load in my swim trunks.
Unregistered ?

In a stable of farm i used to work on in front of a horse
caddy Amateur Jackinchatter

120 posts since 2006-02-26
46 year old heterosexual from Homosassa Florida
in the woods, cars, my front porch, on the highway, perking lots, in front of friends, all the places I have worked one of them was a car dealership and my best friend and I would hang out in the shop after it closed drinking beer by the counter I had my dick out thru my zipper & a customer walked in, I just leaned close to the counter so she wouldn't see
munch12 Amateur Jackinchatter

295 posts since 2012-03-17
60 year old curious from Central Oklahoma
Years ago I got a late night paper route to earn a little extra money. My route took me out on country roads late at night, which means it was mostly nice and cool outside. Often I would drive naked with the windows down enjoying the cool breeze, which would always cause me to get a major hard on. I would drive all around and once I completed my route, I would pull over, get out of the car and blow a major load. It was great feeling to cool breeze on my naked body while cumming so hard from edging that whole time.
rainmaker3 Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2009-01-17
57 year old heterosexual from Indiana
About ten years ago working for a apartment complex i wnet into an apartment that i was told was vacant and there was a few boxes of stuff in it which is not uncommon in this business. So i went through it and found a few teddies and one was a maid out fit so I pulled out my cock and rubbed it all over my cock and balls and used it to bust a huge nut on the floor. when I got done i went and told Management that there was stuff in the apartment and I was told that someone just moved in to it..... so I hope she loved the cum spot and smell of my balls on her Teddie......
Unregistered ?

How reassuring to know we are all normal.
Unregistered ?

The "craziest place" I can recall rubbing one out was while on a field assignment for my job. I was doing a survey at a small airport, and part of it was inspecting these old abandoned storage buildings scattered around the perimeter of the airfield. They were falling apart, and so far away from the main facility buildings...I could see anyone approaching as I worked.

For whatever reason, the feeling just came over me and I started getting horny being out alone in these buildings. Just me, the building, and the open air that passed through them. It was so quiet too. Eventually I found a room, set my equipment down, and took out my hard cock.

I could not take my time as I did not want to be caught, but had to rub one out and cum fast. I jerked it hard, and blew my load on the deteriorating wall. It feel awesome! I quickly put my cock away, picked up my gear and went back to work. I finished up the job, and that was it.
Unregistered ?

On remote tidal marshland wearing Hunter rubber boots that were stuck in deep mud. No I'm not joking - it was standing still while wanking hard that made my wellies get stuck!
AndyD Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2013-08-21
60 year old
Study hall in high school. Stealth whack. Then had to worry that the jizz would bleed through my jeans
jeepster Professional Jackinchatter

1365 posts since 2013-01-30
43 year old from Florida
Years ago when I worked in a department store.

I was always the first person there!!! Few times I would grab a cute little juniors bra tale it to the dressing room and use it to get me off. Then I would put it back in the shelf
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
Years ago I was dating a bartender. One night we were at her bar, she wasn't working. We were sitting in the corner and no one could see me pull out my cock and jack off. I came on the floor.
chris92 Amateur Jackinchatter

112 posts since 2012-08-10
31 year old heterosexual from UK
Had an awesome wank on the back of a bus - was alone but still hot; whilst looking at pics of hot girls on my phone. came all over the floor on the back grin
pheonix1965 Amateur Jackinchatter

291 posts since 2012-07-21
59 year old bisexual male from UK
Craziest place for me was on a flight to Australia way back in the crew sleeping area with a flight attendant. One of the best mutual stroking sessions I have had :-)
North East UK - [email protected].
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » General » Personals » craziest place