JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wanting to go naked
Page: of 2   next > 
KansasWood Skilled Jackinchatter

508 posts since 2006-06-20
72 year old bisexual male from Kansas City area
Would love to be able to camp out, hike, whatever for a weekend naked. Outside in the open air. Who else thinks this would be cool as hell. Not to be caught or anything just to do it. With a friend would be soooooo great.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Rabbit420 Skilled Jackinchatter

579 posts since 2011-04-23
69 year old curious from Minnesota,USA
Yes, I think that would be wonderful myself. Although I am never lucky enough to find anyone that knows of any secluded enough areas to do such a thing.
Curious looking for the right cock to suck
Unregistered ?

Gentlemen,

You have on the mind, what I always do... hanging with a few buds naked, enjoying the sun and swimming, possibly more... I am from Connecticut and try and blow off for Vermont as much as possible during the summers to the nudist spots and enjoy the views up there. Did I mention Connecticut is lousy for nudists, single men or gay men. There really is nothing I have seen or heard about that interests me or seems welcomed as a designated nudist area here. We do have two nudist resorts, but I am not interested in that sort of thing... so I searched squirt.org and found a few spots in MA and southern VT that are lovely and I now go to them several times each summer.

I conducted a short search on your behalf and found two places in Minnesota and one place in Kansas. I think squirt clears out listings people are not searching or commenting on a lot, so the spots still exist, they just may have removed the listing. So cross check those listings with swimmingholes.org. When a listing says "bathing suits: optional" thats a good sign!

Just a few thoughts. Finding buddies to go with you is my biggest struggle now. I have asked the CT gay nudist group to post a listing I am looking for a friend to visit these spots, but nothing has come of it... Also am listed on nudistfriends.com, still nothing. I am thinking I will meet my other half at the beach, so I am trying both angles.

What have you two tried? grin

-CTPM
Unregistered ?

Again you are not alone. I would like to be naked at the beach or local swimming pool. It would be nice if I lived near a nude beach. I'm going to have to plan a vaca around doing this at least one day on the vaca. Been to a nudist resort and the feel of the sun on my cock is indescribable.
boxingoscar Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2012-01-21
71 year old curious
Awhile back I had the opportunity to travel across the country each summer. I planned my trip to visit a different nudist camp every night. After a full day of driving, to pull into a camp and strip off, set up camp, swim, shower and hike, all completely naked was so incredible. I never wanted to leave in the mornings.
I pity a man with short arms.
Stonehard54 Amateur Jackinchatter

305 posts since 2010-01-07
70 year old curious from Grand junction Colorado
I get nude when ever I can. A few times with wife more times with ex. One has to be careful where you do this. I was caught late one nite camping, went off to piss. The lady in the next campsite had same idea, just not naked. She was cool about it, I pissed, she pissed, and the we talked for about 20 minutes. She liked the idea of nakedness, she had family and husband wouldn't go for it. I said if she could get away to come by have coffee, get comfortable.
Pleasure and be pleasured
boxingoscar Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2012-01-21
71 year old curious
I did hang out naked in a New Jersey state campground once. It was very dark that night and none of the sites were very near one another. Very comfortable.
I pity a man with short arms.
Unregistered ?

Lucky you, NJ... Two words: Gunnison Beach
Unregistered ?

Heading to Vermont Sunday through Tuesday! Can't wait!

Nudist Swimming Holes in Vermont...
JS37841 Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2010-11-28
53 year old heterosexual from Escondido , Ca
Blacks beach (nude Beach), San Diego, I go at least once a week
Unregistered ?

Wish I could join you, nice profile pic.
fred62 Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2012-06-02
73 year old bisexual from san diego
i love to go out in my back yard at night and walk around nude an play with my cock.i fantasys that someone is watching me jackoff.it really turns me on
bi mail
Mike68 Amateur Jackinchatter

154 posts since 2012-06-03
71 year old bisexual from Lincoln UK
My wife and I have been nudists since our first holiday to the old Yugoslavia where we found a nudist beach and decide to give it a try. once you have enjoyed the freedom and the feel of nothing but sun sea and air on your entire body there is no going back to getting dressed to go for a swim. I have built up a secluded garden so go nude whenever the weather allows, which this year has not been as often as I like. however nude housework, painting and decorating as well as nude surfing the web is great. It makes for easy access to my cock for a play as and whenever.
Novice Surfer
Unregistered ?

I've been naked on the beach and in my backyard, and out in a national park following a short hike, but generally maximum of an hour or so. Don't know about the rest of the world, but you can get badly sunburnt here in Australia. Even with sunscreen on, one hour would do some skin damage...
red99 Amateur Jackinchatter

434 posts since 2010-01-01
male from UK
I would dearly love to try a nudist beach. I keep trying to convince the wife when we're on holiday but she keeps bottling out.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wanting to go naked