JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Question for Guys with Fleshlights
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

I'd really like to get one of these (still trying to get wife's approval), but don't know what kind of insert to get. Any recommendations?
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Just start with the regular insert.
VicSecret_JO Amateur Jackinchatter

249 posts since 2005-08-14
48 year old heterosexual
Or scroll down for the threads on this exact same topic. grin
Mmm, I love jerking off... fucking my greasy, tight, slippery fist until I spurt my gobs of cum...
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
mh2390 Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2006-07-28
from GA
I like the wonder wave.
Unregistered ?

I got the wonder wave and the speed bump
Aristede Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2006-06-21
47 year old curious from Las Vegas, NV
I purchased a FL with the speed bump insert and find that it has a controlled action but I have modified it a bit as another guy on this site suggested. He used an "O" ring to increase the suction. I simply covered the end of the FL with plastic film and re-screwed the cap in place. The suction is increased ten fold and gives your cock a tremendous jolt as you reach orgasm. Another site that has a lot of information regarding the FL is Gay Torrents. The web site information is [url]http://www.gaytorrents.net/.

For the info about the FL, go to Erotica, and the topic is Fleshlight, does anybody use this thing? The last date I saw with info was Nov 7,2006. You may have to advance a few pages to find the right page with the information. Then of course there is the FL web site as shown here on J&C
matureguy Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2006-11-03
79 year old curious from PA Eastern area
What is the best lube to use with fleshlight?
Aristede Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2006-06-21
47 year old curious from Las Vegas, NV
From what I recall another J&C saying, Suave hair conditioner really does the job and inexpensively too. I picked some up at the drug store the other day, used it and now I will not use anything other than that. I rinse the insert out with hot water after each use and dry it thoroughly. The top part does become sticky from what I'm not sure but with a saucer of corn starch, dip the insert top into the saucer and it is completely ready for another jack off session. I transfer some of the Suave conditioner into a little squirt bottle so that the lube gets straight into the insert and not running all over the place. A dab on your cock and your all set to go.
Unregistered ?

Thanks for the input. What about the type of opening? Mouth or vagina? Does it make a difference?
matureguy Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2006-11-03
79 year old curious from PA Eastern area
Can you get the clear insert only when ordering more than one insert?
Unregistered ?

Can I jump in here and say that I would totally love to watch anyone fucking a Fleshlight on cam for me.......thanks!
Unregistered ?

Suave seems a bit risky in terms of damaging the insert or your privates. It's not meant for jacking. I use Astroglide in my FL.
VicSecret_JO Amateur Jackinchatter

249 posts since 2005-08-14
48 year old heterosexual
ibstrokin said:
Thanks for the input. What about the type of opening? Mouth or vagina? Does it make a difference?

Mostly it's a visual thing -- do you want to look down and see a mouth around you, labia, etc. I've heard that the mouth is slightly tighter at the opening, though. The butt orifice is VERY tight.
Mmm, I love jerking off... fucking my greasy, tight, slippery fist until I spurt my gobs of cum...
Unregistered ?

secretsecret said:
Can I jump in here and say that I would totally love to watch anyone fucking a Fleshlight on cam for me.......thanks!

secretsecret, send me a pm when you get the chance. I am willing to help you. :-)
focus880 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2006-06-16
50 year old curious from NJ, USA
Best lube for the Fleshlight is my own precum grin

I have the wonder wave ice lady model, and it gives me mind blowing orgasms. It's almost TOO intense. Next one I buy will be a speedbump butt. But I've had my wonderwave for three years now and about a thousand orgasms in it, and I've never tired of it.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Question for Guys with Fleshlights