JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » masturbate in church
Page: < prev  of 3  
SpilllingSeed Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2014-12-28
heterosexual from PA
Ha, ha this thread caught me eye. I was an alter boy for a wedding. My dad dropped me off in front of the church and as I was getting out of the car a young lady who was going up the front steps semi-tripped herself. Wow! the Lord blessed me with a full view of her panties underneath the skirt she was wearing. Being 13 or 14 at the time my hormones were in overdrive, so I locked myself in a bathroom stall and masturbated while the image was still fresh in my mind. I came in like 5 minutes. I even masturbated to that memory a few times more later on. Today, going to church for me is like going to the mall or maybe even better. Lots of pretty ladies to look at and enjoy the view!
SpillingSeed
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
BTW I have vague recollection of stroking it off at least once in the church bathroom as a growing lad. Can't say as a rule that church has ever been a place where I found jacking material, live or otherwise.
Working it hard
Jimpdx75 Amateur Jackinchatter

195 posts since 2015-12-19
48 year old curious male from City of Roses
theiler7 said:
I was jacked off twice in the basement of a cathedral by a young priest, I was working for a heating contractor and we were instaling a new boiler. For some reason being down there reminded me of a midevil dungeon and it gave me a terrific hard on imagining people being naked and tortured there. He had come down to see how the work was going and noticed the substantial bulge in my jeans and it developed from there. He did me that day and the next and then I did not see him around for the rest of the job.

That gave me a boner... Was that awkward?
Live like it's your last day... Skype: Jimpdxone
Unregistered ?

I have to admmit that I have masturbated in church many times. I started when I was young. I would get bored in church and just start rubbing myself through my pants, then I would just keep going through the service and usually have an orgasm toward the end. At first I was having dry orgasms. I sat next to my dad who knew what I was doing, btw. Then later when I began to ejaculate I would do the same thing, just sit there and rub myself all through church, and when I had an orgasm I would just cum in my underwear. It felt great sitting there doing that with lots of guys around.

When I was a little older, about in my teens, I used to sit with a friend of mine in the back. We would masturbate in church together. At first we did it through our pants, but eventually we got brave enough sometimes to unzip and pull them out and do it that way. It could be a little harder to clean up. I would tend to cum on the floor, then since I had my shoes off I used my sock foot to soak up the cum.

My dad still takes me to church when I am home, and I still masturbate, I just cant help myself. At this point I guess the idea of it turns me on, I get horny, and I end up masturbating in church. Since I now always sit with dad, I rub thru my pants and cum in my underwear, but he stills knows what I am up to.
thumbper384 Amateur Jackinchatter

381 posts since 2012-03-15
33 year old bisexual
I jacked off in a church chapel. My cousin was staying with his wife waiting while she was there to have their kid, and something about the nurses on that floor, maybe there was like 1 I wouldn't have wanted to fuck. The rest were smoking hot or milfs, and I could not stop thinking about this one little blonde girl being a massive slut. Every scenario of her having sex with basically everyone in the hospital kept going through my mind. I got hard thinking about her blowing doctors while they were at their desks working, just taking dick after dick in her mouth and swallowing every time. Or a group of hung stud orderlies passing her around in a supply closet. There was an older, chunky brunette with giant tits being squished into scrubs a size or three too small that honestly if I had been told "you can only have sex with one of these nurses who do you chose," I would have said her in a heartbeat and cum all those tits. I imagined her and the blonde girl fingering each other in an empty patient room. I thought about this girl taking it
hard in the ass from a janitor while he pulled her hair and she called him daddy. And then I got lost with an aching boner rubbing in my jeans. I could have ducked into a bathroom and cum to mental pictures of her blowing a patient's husband in the stall, but I came across the chapel first. It was
empty, I knealt down like i was praying and stroked myself through my pants for a couple minutes, came, and then went back to finding my way home.
busaboy Amateur Jackinchatter

332 posts since 2012-04-08
56 year old male from us
love it.......
I think i have a hole in my jeans.....
Unregistered ?

I thought I would post a few more of the times I masturbate in church:

I always did it when I was an altar boy. We had these robes that when we slipped our arms out of the sleeves, we could feel around inside. During the service I would be sitting there with my hand in the robe jacking myself. It was fun doing it in the front of church like that with no one knowing. Some of the other altar boys did it too.

I had different ways of doing it when I am sitting in the pews. Sometimes I just rub myself thru my dress pants or reach in and rub inside my dress pants. If I do this I have to be slow so it is not too obvious. I can usually rub a little harder when we stand up for prayers or hymns. I usually end up cumming in my underwear toward the end of the service.

Other times I have taken off my jacket and put it over my lap. Then I can unzip my pants. I do it real slow so no one can hear, then I reach in and rub thru my underwear. Sometimes I wear boxers so I can easily pull my dick out. That feels real good, sitting there with my dick out openly jacking off (tho under my jacket of course). I have to be careful when I stand up, but otherwise it is fun.

A couple of times I have cut the seam in the pocket of my dress pants so I can reach in and play. One time I did that and had not worn underwear, which was not usual for me. That time I made a huge mess cumming inside my dress pants, which I had to try to hide with my jacket on the way out.

One time in the confessional I was confessing to the priest about masturbation and did it while I talked. I think the priest knew cuz he heard me unzip my pants. As I was telling him about my masturbation habits, I was stroking my dick. He kept me there for awhile too, which is why I think he knew I was doing it in the booth. I ended up cumming.
indyjacker77 Skilled Jackinchatter

807 posts since 2018-07-04
84 year old bisexual male from East Central Indiana
I never actually did it during a church service, but we used ti have Boy Scouts down in the basement on Monday nights. My raging hormones would get the best of me and I would have to lock the stall in the restroom and have my relief. I got to drawing pictures on the wall while I was jacking of cocks, pussies, tits, girls sucking dick, etc. Yeah, nice kid, huh.stroke
Tough to find a regular bud, but I can't stop looking!
Unregistered ?

nudist_jo said:
Always had a thing about jerking off at church & school. I remember as a 13-15 year old going to vacation bible school and jerking off in various places around the church building. Did same at school & college jerking in classrooms, library, woods, anywhere I could find.During summers I'd go to church camp and jerkoff in cabins, showers, woods, got caught couple times the different years I went to camp by counselors which was really hot. I will always remember this one counselor Ryan. Everyone was at activities one day at camp and I decided to stay in the cabin, get naked and jerkoff. He was checking out the cabins and caught me jerking off, I was so into it I didnt hear him come in. I just looked up there he stood. He said so you're skipping activities today but looks like you have a good reason, can be tough here at camp to get private time. I understand that but I cant leave you here so you need to get dressed and lets go or if you hurry you can finish but then we need to go. I said, I can finish, he said sure so I laid there with him waiting, watching and stroked my cock. That got me so hard and horny, i shot a huge load and remember him looking and saying wow, do you always shoot like that. Damn, never thought it could be so hot getting caught!

I loved church camp. The counselors were awesome. The older counselors were the ones mentoring me. Mentoring me in jacking off and sucking them as they did me. Best two weeks out of the summer.
jnewman Skilled Jackinchatter

999 posts since 2018-01-02
73 year old heterosexual male from ireland
this is a dodgy post.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » masturbate in church