JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » bi curious chatting
Page: of 7   next > 
Unregistered ?

I'm really open to talk about anything. Just looking to explore my curious side.. you can text me at 4408127510. If you want. Or hit me. Up on yahoo messenger at what38786

Mike68 Amateur Jackinchatter

154 posts since 2012-06-03
71 year old bisexual from Lincoln UK
Hi I styarted my curious side a bit older than you are now but it didn't take long to be converted to enjoying sez with guys as well as girls. a guy knows how to suck cock to perfection while having a mouthful of hard cock is great. So what do you want to chat about?
Novice Surfer

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I've actually done quite a bit. I love sucking cock and love being on top or the bottom. I just want to meet new people and discuss my lifestyle

Unregistered ?

I have not had the opportunity to try my bi-curious side fro real, just chat about it. But I do like chatting and fantasizing about it. I just discovered that side of me since joining here.

Unregistered ?

Well if you are ever in the mood to talk you have my info and feel free to contact me anytime. I've got lots of pictures and videos two.

Unregistered ?

55 bi curious. Would love to chat with you more about it.

Unregistered ?

sounds interesting. I would love to talk about it.

Unregistered ?

Been fantasizing about a bisexual encounter for a long time. i dont ever want to cheat on my wife but want to badly to play with a man. any thoughts? my wife isnt into a 3way she is prety much a missionary girl

getnoff Professional Jackinchatter

1241 posts since 2006-12-20
64 year old
More than glad to talk about it all guys - I'm married, bi, enjoy it....

Unregistered ?

mzbi82 said:
Been fantasizing about a bisexual encounter for a long time. i dont ever want to cheat on my wife but want to badly to play with a man. any thoughts? my wife isnt into a 3way she is prety much a missionary girl

I can relate to where you're at, I'm in the same boat here - wanna chat sometime? hit me up

h2opros2 Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2012-01-01
71 year old curious male from Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada
Ben married 38 years and recently, I have discovered that I'm very interested in other guys cocks. Love to see them and would love to feel them and maybe more.

Unregistered ?

love talking about bi anything, hit me on on yahoo metalgod2571 or skype Jay2977, love talking openly stroke

badandy1337 Novice Jackinchatter

99 posts since 2012-07-15
40 year old bisexual male from Texas
im on yahoo right now if anyone wants to talk about some of the things i did with my friends growing up...

bad_andy_02@yahoo. say you are from JnC

tppumper Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2012-02-13
54 year old bisexual from Idaho
Recently widowed and very bicurious.
tppumper kik @ jackandcoffee

Unregistered ?

i live in san antonio and love getting off over the phone or in person with another bi guy that likes to get off on not just what we would do to each other but also other topics such as, if i am talking to a guy much older than myself, i tell him how id love to see him with a much younger female, as long as she is legal of course and stuff like that, i am also into interracial sex between black men and women with white girls. i do prefer guys older than myself, i am 37 and will chat with men up to the age of 80 which is actually the oldest guy i ever hooked up with for sex when i was 22. hit me up with a text first at 210 853 9070 any guys in or near the san antonio texas area that can travel just a little fyi i would love to meet up but i have a fetish and that is once we decide when to meet, i will shower but i want you to jerk your cock and when you cum rub it into your nuts and all over your cock and dont wash it bc when i go down on you and smell and taste your cum it will drive me over the edge and the bj to follow will b the best you ever had

Page: of 7   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » bi curious chatting