JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » At a Strip Club
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Hi guys!

Wanted to know what you do with those sexy hard throbbing cocks at a strip club when you clearly can't touch the girls?

This is the case in the USA. I'm talking clubs. NOT bachelor parties.

Do you go to the Men's and Jack? In the urinals or in the stalls?

I have a fantasy about this. Please share and don't hold back lol.
Love ya!
Anal
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

A number of years ago I was in a club south of Atlanta along I75. Girls where hot and I was horny. As expected I had a great dripping hard on. When I couldn't take it any more I went into the men's room. I was a little surprised to see 3 guys in there openly jerking off in front of each other. I figured why not and joined them. We formed a small circle in front of the urinals and pumped like crazy. We all took turns cumming (funny how that happens without prior planning, actually I love watching guys cum and I think they did too). When we left the restroom there was a nice thick puddle of man juice on the floor and 4 satisfied guys leaving the club.
Unregistered ?

Been a while since I have been to a club. Was to conservative back then and saved it for the drive home. Not sure what I would do now.
Unregistered ?

HairyJacker,

I'm not sur were you live...but I hope it's next to tj. You both live a big state, but you never know...you might bevable to meet half way.

Here's an example, but it was last minute. I was invited by a gay guy here to a fun party...in the same state as me. But the party was at the opposite side of the state. I would have gone if it was closer especially bc he was throwing it and I feel safe with him.

If you want to go. It's a public place and I'm sure that if there's a jack bud here who's close you can hand out have some drinks, watch the show slide bills in her etc..

I'd recommend getting to know the bud first. PHone whatever.

What do the rest of you guys think? I mean we're all here to help each each other out.
Anal
Unregistered ?

It has been a while since I last visited a strip-club, but the last time I did, I stepped out to the parking lot and rubbed one out in my car. Just as I finished I noticed one of the dancers leaving work had paused to watch me for an unknown amount of time. As I realized what had happened, she left....I was so turned on by the thought that she watched me that I started to stroke again. <<analfuckcunnielickme, you are welcum to take my "poll" anytime ;-) >>
Unregistered ?

analfuckcunnielickme said:
HairyJacker,Could be open to this!!!

I'm not sur were you live...but I hope it's next to tj. You both live a big state, but you never know...you might bevable to meet half way.

Here's an example, but it was last minute. I was invited by a gay guy here to a fun party...in the same state as me. But the party was at the opposite side of the state. I would have gone if it was closer especially bc he was throwing it and I feel safe with him.

If you want to go. It's a public place and I'm sure that if there's a jack bud here who's close you can hand out have some drinks, watch the show slide bills in her etc..

I'd recommend getting to know the bud first. PHone whatever.

What do the rest of you guys think? I mean we're all here to help each each other out.
Anal
benb45 Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2012-02-12
82 year old curious from Canada
I was at a strip club and one girl got me harder and harder just by looking at her. I kept thinking about her as I was driving home and stopped the car near a park. It was quite dark. I got out of the car and went behind some bushes and had a gorgeous wank thinking about her.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Me and my girlfriend at the time went to a strip club and sat in the front row. There was one girl that was one stage who was amazing. I started to get hard and my gf knew it. She started to rub it under the table as we were both watching her. Ended up cumming in my pants.
Unregistered ?

My boy friend was in the National Guard. He and his friends went to a strip club.

The club was so sanky that the Ladies was there dressing room. It was far from an impressive show. In my state the girls can be completely nude. It didn't do anything to help. Especially bc one girl was a druggie. They gave lap dances for money. And the guys could pretty much get away with a lot

Bc the show being skanky and bc my bf and I wanted to fuck each other bad I sat on his lap fully clothed and we made out heavily and humped each other. I guess with him putting his hands all over me , grabbing my ass and taking his his hands inside my clothes and massaging my tits and ass. I'qm sure parts of me were slightly exposed. I know my nipples were picking through my t shirt and I had a bra on.

The guys in the club I guessed watched us bc we were fucking with our clothes on. We ended up putting on a better show for them.
Anal

70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
tj55 said:
A number of years ago I was in a club south of Atlanta along I75. Girls where hot and I was horny. As expected I had a great dripping hard on. When I couldn't take it any more I went into the men's room. I was a little surprised to see 3 guys in there openly jerking off in front of each other. I figured why not and joined them. We formed a small circle in front of the urinals and pumped like crazy. We all took turns cumming (funny how that happens without prior planning, actually I love watching guys cum and I think they did too). When we left the restroom there was a nice thick puddle of man juice on the floor and 4 satisfied guys leaving the club.

have done this about 30 times in my life from NYC to Vegas
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
thumbper384 Amateur Jackinchatter

381 posts since 2012-03-15
33 year old bisexual
Went to a strip club last weekend for the first time. I didn't want to go because I'm going through the driest of dry spells, been jerking off like 6 times a day and have been hornier than I've been since I was in high school. I kind of felt a little bad complaining about it to my buddy whose wife hasn't let him fuck her since they had their last kid, and the kid's got to be like a year old now. So to kind of make up for it, I said sure I'd go to the strip club with him.

The raging boner I know I'm going to be sporting after five minutes has always kept me away from titty bars. Before we left, he told me, go jerk off in the bathroom, empty out your junk and you'll be fine. I told him not to underestimate my ability to get aroused, but he kept saying it always works for him and he hasn't gotten laid in forever. Pretty sure he just borrowed that line from something about Mary, because it didn't work for either of us. After about 15 minutes I was rock hard, and dashed off to the bathroom while he paid for a lap dance. I'm not kidding when i say a lap dance would have made me cum in my pants. I've always suspected it would, but I'm positive now. Same goes for this other guy I saw in the bathroom leaning with his head on his arm, arm on the wall over a urinal furiously beating off. I went over to a urinal a respectable distance from him and started doing the same and came so fast, washed up, and could not find my buddy anywhere. Eventually I found him outside in the car, trying to secretly rub one out underneath his jacket.
str8_stroker26 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2008-06-26
33 year old heterosexual from Canada
After getting horned up watching all the tits and pussy on display at a strip club and maybe getting a lap dance, there's nothing I love more than heading to the men's room and hauling out my boned up cock at the urinals with some other guys. Every dude in there is unzipping at least a semi and they're all gonna be jerking off sooner or later so why not bust a load right there? Hottest jerk offs I've ever had have been bating with a bunch of dudes at the urinals in a strip club.
Unregistered ?

There is at least one place in England where they sometimes turn a blind eye to the guys in the audience openly wanking during a strip show. Best not say where on here!
Unregistered ?

I've had so many good strip club experiences its not funny.

The best might be the time in Malta where the girl offered me a lap dance for 30 euros then for an extra 20 she took my cock out and wanked me until I came all over my chest. She whispered to me not to tell anyone and left me to clean up. Wanked over the thought of that experience many many times.

I often go and wank in the red light toilet. I remember a time on holiday in Moscow. I don't need to tell anyone how hot Russian girls are ... well for about the equivalent of 50 pounds I got 2 of the hottest girl I have ever seen for a 10 min private lap dance. One rubbed my cock with her hands through my shorts while the other danced. I almost came in my pants and at one point had to stop her... when they finally finished I practically RAN to the toilets to relive myself.

Another time in Prague we found a really cheap but quality strip club. We were literally in there an entire night as our group was the only ones in there and we got a LOT of attention. Well at one point a mate and I did lines of coke off a strippers breasts... and then later I wanked in front of one of the girls whilst she did a dance for me. My mate ended up taking one of them home and fucking her all night....

Man it's been a long time since I've been to a good strip club might have to change that ASAP!
Unregistered ?

http://wankclub.hotviber.com/wanking-in-a-strip-club-354260
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » At a Strip Club