JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » early days of the internet- chatting with women
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

hey does anybody remember the mid to late 90s when the net was new, and there were tons of legit chat sites? I remember msn chat, yahoo chat etc. There were so many good sites to (frankly) meet women from all over the planet and have a good time. I had ongoing relationships with ladys that developed into phone friendships etc. It was easy to find like minded horny women that just wanted to have no strings attached good fun. That doesnt seem to be around much anymore, unless you join some cheezy pay site. I dunno. Just seems like somethings changed. Thoughts?
Add a reply Quote this post
JohnnyAplSeed Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2008-11-08
46 year old from southern Maine U.S.
Maybe the women smartened up faster...Now if a woman shows any kind of interest in some kind of public way, she is inundated with horny guys. Most women want to be choosy I think. They are out there, but you have to be a little more smooth then just saying, "Nice typeface want to fuck."
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
fatbob22 Amateur Jackinchatter

141 posts since 2012-05-01
46 year old heterosexual from surrey
Yeah, my method was searching sex related yahoo groups for female profiles. A simple "hi saw you on so and so a group, wanna chat sometime" got a suprisingly large number of replies. Then it was simply a case of judging the correct time to ask for a proof pic.

If i made clear how much i liked the pic, they always seemed happy to send more.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » early days of the internet- chatting with women