JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Blow Jobs~how do you like to be sucked?
Page: < prev  of 3  
mutual_satisfaction Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2006-05-01
78 year old heterosexual from Virginia
Love getting blow jobs. Generally, I cum, unless she has other ideas or wants to be eaten.
I'll take a blow job standing, sitting, 69 with a female, or however it can be done.
Whatever the giver wants to do with my cock or balls is generally okay with me, as long as they enjoy it and it gets them off too.
I don't recall ever getting a "bad" blow job
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Ok, so a new question added into this one...how many of you have (tried and liked, do on a regular basis, or would love to try) fucking someones mouth as they lay their head off the bed and you straddle their face?

Thanks for your hot answers so far guys, it's awesome to hear how so many of you like to be sucked!!
Naked Amateur Jackinchatter

309 posts since 2006-02-17
80 year old heterosexual from
[quote=secretsecret]Ok, so a new question added into this one...how many of you have (tried and liked, do on a regular basis, or would love to try) fucking someones mouth as they lay their head off the bed and you straddle their face?

Yes, I love blow jobs too. However I have only had good ones as my wife is the only person who has ever sucked my dick.
She will not let me cum in her mouth, but I finally talked her into sucking me wearing a condom and letting me cum. The first time I came that way was incredible. I consider blow jobs very personal.
And yes, I have fucked her in the mouth.
Along with blow jobs I like titty fucking. And she does let me cum on her tits, which I also love.

Gosh Im horny now
VicSecret_JO Amateur Jackinchatter

249 posts since 2005-08-14
48 year old heterosexual
secretsecret said:
Ok, so a new question added into this one...how many of you have (tried and liked, do on a regular basis, or would love to try) fucking someones mouth as they lay their head off the bed and you straddle their face?

Thanks for your hot answers so far guys, it's awesome to hear how so many of you like to be sucked!!

I'd like to try, but have never, fucked a woman's mouth. That sounds really hot, although I don't know how many women would be into that.

Actually, I think it would be better for everyone involved if the (heh) sucker had some control over the proceedings so that he or she doesn't get hurt. Here's how I would do it: I stand up while she kneels on the floor or sits on the edge of the bed. As I push into her mouth, she keeps her hands on my hips to make sure I don't push too deeply or too quickly.

That way, it could be fun. grin A typical "passive" blowjob feels good, but as we all know men generally prefer to thrust. wink
Mmm, I love jerking off... fucking my greasy, tight, slippery fist until I spurt my gobs of cum...
Unregistered ?

Anna said:
I think this is a topic I've never seen before and it's great! It's wonderful to see all of the talk about how guys like their cock sucked. Just reading it all makes me wanna suck one! wink

Ditto!! Keep the responses coming guys. I have to admit, I have come to this post for a little "inspiration" myself...wink
Unregistered ?

I have fucked my wife's mouth like that. It's very hot. My main problem is every since she gagged once giving me a blowjob I have had trouble cumming for a blowjob.
spielman Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2008-07-25
52 year old from chicago, il
-Do you like blow jobs? yes very much. Unlike your experience, I've never heard of a guy who doesn't, but I have heard of girls who do not like to receive oral.

-Do you always, or can you, cum from being sucked? Always unless I've been drinking really heavily. I mean I usually still cum, but the girl might have to switch to a handjob.

-Do you like your cock to be sucked, licked, stroked, nibbled, etc during? the key for me....no teeth scrapping on my shaft, and for the head giver to take the effort to focus on my balls. Also, please bring me close, then move to my balls, then repeat...the longer your willing to give (and i know the jaw can ache so whatever you can give me) before letting me cum, the more explosive the orgasm. Otherwise sucked, likced, stroked, whatever.

-Do you like your balls rubbed, licked, sucked, etc? See above, but yes to all. Changing it up for variety is great. A gentle squeeze, particularly when I'm cumming, makes me feel as though you're helping the explosion along.

-Do you prefer your partner on their knees in front of you,
laying in bed next to you, doing 69, etc.? Naked, on her knees, in front of a mirror. I get the blow job and a great visual. If you have long hair, brush it behind your hair, seeing the imprint of my cock against your cheek builds the ego. Also, look into my eyes, with an almost obedient look, such a turn on. Rub those tits on my balls, stick that ass out so i can see it clearly, and if we're in front of a mirror, spread your legs and feel free to do a little fingering of yourself.....just an amazing show.

-Tell me (in your opinion) what diferentiates a good blow job from a bad one (I assume you've all had both). BAD = Using the teeth in a scraping manner, ouch; not willing to take it in the mouth, and instead making it shoot on me....if you don't want it in your mouth i respect that, but give me something there and let it shoot on your chest at least. ALso, I always like to give oral first, because once I cum there's a big letdown and I want to make sure I give with the same enthusiasm that I get. So I give first (unless a girl just offers to give it to me with no return necessary, which is not unusual), and it gets me so excited
that I already have precum when its my turn, that I can come quite easily and quickly. So in these instances, please be kind and take your time, not sucking directly on the underside of moy head where its so freakin sensitive. GOOD = deep throating and gagging - makes me feel like I'm huge and can't be handled. Licking the balls and if willing, the ass. Edging me so i don't cum right away, or when I'm close, you let go to prolong the experience. Willing to let me cum on your face, while you look into my eyes and just take it.

Finally, I think I've covered it, but I don't just want the feel. I want the whole experience. The visual - seeing your ass in the mirror, playing with your self a little, looking into your eyes, seeing the cum splash your face (on occasion, I know most like to swallow it right down which is fine); the audio - the sound of you slurping and gagging; the sensual - the tongue all over me. All the senses combined make it a beautiful experience.

Oh and I just saw the added question. I have fucked a girls mouth (the rather crass term being "skull fucking".). It's a hot position to be in, but the girl really has no control over how her mouth comes into play...particuarly her teeth. Its an interesting experience, but she basically just becomes an object that passively lies there as I bang her mouth, and that really isn't nearly as good as having her more voluntarily going after me
jmikey90 Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2008-05-05
35 year old heterosexual from Virginia
i loveeee blowjobs grin
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Blow Jobs~how do you like to be sucked?