JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Creampie eating
Page: < prev  of 4  
cromie Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2011-02-05
53 year old curious from Newcastle, England
I have thought about this for some time and find it really horny. Suggested it to wife who, when I mention it, cums like an express train.
Thing is even when I've cum inside her and I'm going down on her to clean up she tells me it's ok and not to bother frown
Would really like to do this not just for myself but for her, particularly on those occasions I cum before she does, after all its only fair.

Anyone any ideas how I can change this, particularly interested in hearing from any women who may be able to help.
If anyone knows of any forums and/or stories (ideally written by / fir women) which discusses / describes this please let me know.

I'm horny at the mere thought of it.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
cuminmedude Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2007-09-18
67 year old bisexual from North East England....UK
Sometimes if i cum in my wife before she finished she would have me finger her dripping cunt and rub her hard clit.. always got her off and sometimes squirting mmmmmmmm
i just love mutual wanking
Gordin69 Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2009-06-14
85 year old bisexual from Ann Arbor
came in her mouth and kissed/licked my cum out of her mouth.
Gordin69
wantstocum Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2012-09-13
71 year old curious
have eatin my own but yet to get the cream pie I really like this
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=jrazR-S265-
type
Eating cum covered pussy o1
in the search its the first vid
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I have commented in this format before, about cream pies I have enjoyed, but they were mainly about my wife and my sister in law. Somehow, I had neglected to comment on my first cream pie.
One time in my early dating years, I must have pushed all the right buttons with my date and ended up getting my cock into her for what might have been the 2nd or 3rd time we fucked. By the way, we never fucked with rubbers.
After pulling out of her, she and I both wiped some of the cum off her pussy lips and we licked her fingers. I said I should do a proper job of cleaning her up, and offered to lick the mess out of her cunt. She asked if I really wanted to do that. I said I damn sure would and even though I had kissed her pussy before, it was the first eating her out with my load of cum in her. She loved the experience and we did it several other times too.
Dickguy
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Creampie eating