JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Question about JO vs fuck/suck/etc
Page: of 1  
HornyGuyHere Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2012-01-27
37 year old homosexual from Adelaide, South Australia
So guys this is a question posed towards the gay guys on the boards here. I've been having trouble lately finding a regular JO buddy around my area and here's why. In my experience, gay guys don't just want to JO. You chat online and when I explain that all I want is to jerk off and bate they're into it, but then we get together and start jerking off they want to do more. It starts with a blowjob, then it escalates into rimming, and then eventually fucking. Now I do love fucking when it's good, but I don't want to do it very often. What I want is a regular JO buddy but most gay guys in my experience don't "get" why I'd just want to jerk off and not go further. For me it's about doing with comes natually to us guys, what many of us do every day. It's a simple pleasure and we can make our dicks feel exactly how we want to, in the company and with the help of our fellow man. And whether it's a quickie or a drawn out edging session, it's all good!!!! Just go along for the ride and enjoy the pleasure.

Has anyone else come across the same problems in their quest to find themselves regular JO buddies? I'd love to hear your experiences.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Rabbit420 Skilled Jackinchatter

579 posts since 2011-04-23
68 year old curious from Minnesota,USA
I think that I would definitely draw the line at mutual masturbation and mutual blowjobs. I never have been and never will be into any of that rimming and fucking. Hell I only ever fucked one of my girlfriends in the ass once and didn't really enjoy it so I'd never do it to a guy and I'd never let anyone stick "anything" in my ass. I wouldn't want anyone's mouth on my ass and there's absolutely no way that I would ever put my mouth on anyone's ass female or male.
Curious looking for the right cock to suck

Fair enough, those types of sexual activities aren't for everyone.

Anyone else feel this way or experienced this?
linguistofcunning Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2012-06-27
46 year old curious from Maryland
Oh I can relate with you my friend! I too just wanna JO and maybe oral. that is it. I haven't any interest in kissing or touching really other then cock n' balls. I am so glad to be reading this, I am not alone! haha. So what do we do? How do we find what we are looking for ya know? I just can't figure it out.
phoenix9ty Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2012-09-16
39 year old homosexual
When you guys meet just plainly say.. All I want is to jo that it no more no less & hopefully they will respect what you say.

linguist ofcunning: yes someone understands!! haha it's tough to find that. if i was in your area i'd totally hit you up for some hot JO action and oral possibly grin
phoenix9ty: it's really hard to find a gay guy just into JO. that's why i joined this site, to find like-minded people and maybe get some action grin
joed Skilled Jackinchatter

521 posts since 2008-03-18
72 year old bisexual male from Sacramento, California
In my experience, you really have to communicate early on what it is you want, and your limits. If he gets the message, you will likely have a great time. If not, then it is time to move on anyway.
Nicknames: Freestyler

That's very true joed, the problem is some guys don't get the message even when it's written out in front of them. But it's tough just finding a guy for JO if that's all you're into anyway
Ryanjodude Amateur Jackinchatter

172 posts since 2010-06-21
40 year old homosexual from California
I'm like you dude, 95% into jo and 5% into cock sucking. I have met a couple of guys like us, totally into mutual masturbation so guess I'm more fortunate. Hang in there dude, wish I could masturbate with you!
Ryan JO Addicted

Thanks Ryan, yeah I'd be up for masturbating with you too, you seem like a really cool guy grin that's all I'm after too, JO and a little cock sucking grin
Unregistered ?

HornyGuyHere said:
Anyone else feel this way or experienced this?

I agree, I don't get involved with anal activity
Unregistered ?

Sounds like my experience. :S More than once have I been with guys, telling them strictly that I just want to jerk off with them, but things often develop into more. Just like you, it's not that I dislike oral or anal, but I prefer mutual masturbation much more than them both.

Chicago69 Novice Jackinchatter

79 posts since 2012-06-01
49 year old curious from Chicago South
I to love to jo and would like to find someone who is only into it like I am. Maybe a quick session after work on some days, and a longer one on the weekend or whatever. I am fine if they want to give me oral. Some guys simply love to do it. But, Sometimes, its nice to just jack each other off and leave it at that.

Glad to find you guys who I can relate to in this issue grin keep jacking it guys grin
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Question about JO vs fuck/suck/etc