JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Fucking doggie style Q's
Page: of 1  
divorcedbiguy Amateur Jackinchatter

292 posts since 2006-11-13
homosexual from Shelton/Olympia/Bremerton
Why do you think most guys (whether they're gay or straight) usually say that "doggie style" is their favorite fucking position? Does it go back to our animal instincts since that's how most animals fuck in nature? Does you're wife/girlfriend let you fuck her in this position? My best friend told me that his wife will not . . . said it's too degrading to a woman to be "fucked like an animal". Also, how does the "missionary position" relate to the spread of Christianity.
Masturbation Addict and Asslicker
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Bare_Shaft Skilled Jackinchatter

525 posts since 2005-08-17
59 year old heterosexual from Chicago Area, West burbs
Ok where to start ...

Christians get a bad rap for the missionary position because there were a bunch of dudes that couldn't deal with their desires that decided the only way to deal with it was to repress everyone's sexual expression. Thus promoting sex for reproduction only as a way to stop sin. I think this is also why Muslims cover their women; to keep the eye from sin. Don't let ancient misapplication of Biblical teaching stop you from having fun with your partner.

Now on to the real topic: Doggie Style. I think the name has much to do with the stigma attached to the position. But Pyle Driver doesn't fair much better. If you can find another way to describe the position it may easy the tension.

Many women, my wife included, are initially turned off by the idea of not being able to face their partner, as they lose closeness. A good way to establish the closeness and still achieve the rear entry position leading to doggie style, is to start with spooning.

Lay behind her and caress her body while pressing up against her. Once she is aroused place your dick between her legs from behind and allow her to rub herself onto it. Eventually she should want you to enter her in this position.

What many women discover is that in this position much more pressure is applied to the g-spot. If you can reach around and also rub her clit at this time, she will most likely experience a powerful orgasm. Thus building her desire for a repeat performance.

Keep in mind that not all women are built the same on the inside. Much like not all dicks are the same. Each woman will have a different reaction to the sensation. Experiment and find what position works best for you both.

My wife loves to lay on her belly and have me enter her from behind. Or start in a doggie style then collapse down. In this position she has more control by squeezing her legs together. And she loves the sensation and control.

good Luck and have fun.
Unregistered ?

brilliant position. I'll never forget the first time I did my wife like that and the look on her face as she turned around to look at me before I stuck it in her.
Unregistered ?

Great question. For my wife and I, doggy doesn't work well. The angle of my cock and her pussy do not mesh at all. It's been a few pitiful attempts realize it isn't going to happen. However, in missionary, we can have some fun. I'll get up on my knees and use her legs as leverage. If I do that, I've found I can get her to squirt fountains with minimal effort. As much as I love watching squirt videos, it's even more amazing to feel it flowing past my cock 2, 3, or 4 times.
Unregistered ?

Never had a woman refused being fucked doggy. Wife loves it
Mel Amateur Jackinchatter

402 posts since 2007-01-22
84 year old bisexual from east Texas
Well we did not come from animals we just love the way it feels
like a jackoff buddie in or around the 936 area code area
mattshroom Amateur Jackinchatter

186 posts since 2009-11-27
male from Long Island
I love the feeling of my wife's cheeks pressing against me with each thrust. When she reaches under to fondle my balls I'm in heaven!
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I find more body contact and I can fondle her breasts and pussy from this position and I don't get as tired and her ass is right there too
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Unregistered ?

mattshroom said:
I love the feeling of my wife's cheeks pressing against me with each thrust. When she reaches under to fondle my balls I'm in heaven!

+1

My girl is so good; she sticks her little butt up in the air and reaches under to guide my cock into her pussy and squeeze my balls while I fuck her slowly. Mmm, love when she "pushes back", too.
coyote69 Amateur Jackinchatter

499 posts since 2006-11-02
54 year old bisexual male from ohio
my wife luv doggie the best. she reaches under and rubs her pussy and my balls. she also luns to put fingers on eack side of my dick and gently sqeeze my dick . we bothcum hard
Unregistered ?

My wife loves this, if we have time for more than a quickie it is always a part of our lovemaking. The best is when she starts squirting, i usually stand behind her as she gets on all four on the bed, I love being made wet from her pussy from my crotch to my toes, it is easier on her as well not tearing up her knees, get the bed risers as most beds are too short
Unregistered ?

That is fuckin' hot Hebrew! Love a squirter. Doggy is one of my favs. Love the view and the slapping sounds of fucking!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Fucking doggie style Q's