JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Spanking
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I have heard that some girls like to be spanked and can cum just from being spanked/ Is this true? Do any of you like to be spanked? If so when and how? does this get you more excited? Can you cum from being spanked alone or do you like other stimulation as well?
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I dunno, I"ve never really gotten into the spanking scene that much. What little I have though I guess it's just depended on my mood at the time. I've been spanked enough to get fairly red from it and there's been a few times it's helped me to get turned on more because of it. But I'm not so sure I could have an O just from being spanked... I doubt it very much. Call me a little wierd, but even more so I sorta like to have my pussy slapped a little... either by my lover or doing it myself masturbating... just enough to sting some. Now that turns me on more than spanking on my ass does!
Federica Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2005-08-15
from uk
I think the turn on might be being having panties down and being over a guys knee. Very sexual.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Spanking....hmmm, I like it if it's done right! Can't say that I have cum from it and don't see it happening for me either. But I do like a light to medium smack on the ass when I'm getting fucked doggie style!
Unregistered ?

woof!wink
Unregistered ?

I think I musta been a bad, bad girl tonight....cuz I got a spanking...
Unregistered ?

I'd so love Secret to spank my pussy till it gets all puffy and red and stings... then hoping you'd sooth it again by licking and sucking on me till I have one orgasm after another after another! My legs are spread apart and aching for a spanking Secret!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Spanking