JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Eating your own cum
Page: of 5   next > 
Unregistered ?

Ok, I have seen mention of this in several threads, but I have to ask....what is the attraction of eating/tasting/swallowing your own cum??? Do you like the thrill that you can shoot in your own mouth? (those of you who can) Do you like the taste? Texture? Do some of you taste it, but not swallow it? I really want to understand this one so anything you share will enlighten me. Thanks!
Add a reply Quote this post
whatdoyouwanasee Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2006-10-03
49 year old heterosexual from Ohio
Doesn't do anything for me. If it happens to land on my lip when I cum, then I'll lick it off.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ByteMarquis Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2006-11-05
57 year old curious male from North bay area, California
Hiya Secret,

I think for me, its all about the taboo. I actually started cause I figured I should know what my cum tastes like if I'm so eager to have a gal enjoy it. After the first few times, it become a thrill in itself... seeing if I could edge a load out without losing the hornitude that made me want to try it. Now (after several years) I can easily go down on a gal, freshly filled or lick it off her tits while sticking my cock back in for more - without getting turned off.

I normally just edge into my hand, but on occasions I have rolled over and squirted into my mouth - those usually are too powerful to edge. The moment I see cum, its all over. Then I'm stuck with cum or cum face.

Oh and if I find a lady that likes the tagoo - the thrill is multipled for me.

<goes back to my perve corner> :-)
Naked Amateur Jackinchatter

309 posts since 2006-02-17
80 year old heterosexual from
I think for a lot of men, when they are real horny they fantasize about eating their own cum. However after they (we) cum, the mood is completely gone. So it's sort of like something you want but when you get it you don't want it. I have tasted it after I cum, and spit it out.

That being said, I can sometimes stop playing with myself before I shoot and a few drops will come out and I can remain excited. If I taste it this way I will usually swallow.
But to the question, I think the attraction is the idea of doing something a little off beat, or exciting.

What about you? Do women like to lick their pussy juice off their fingers?
Unregistered ?

Secret---

I've been tasting mine ever since I had my very first ejaculation. So I think that was a super strong first impression that never left my sexual being. Cum came out, I tasted it immediately and became fascinated with everything aboutit. Ever since then I've "learned" to like it more and more... could be because I like the taboo of tasting it (guys aren't supposed to, especially hetero guys) and also I like to taste it because I have an overwhelming feeling of not wanting to waste my load. I want someone to "accept it", even if it means that I'm the one doing so.

Yes, I like the taste, texture, smell and everything else about it. I love that I've shared my cum eating desire with two others, one of whom is my wife. Sometimes I shoot and spit, othertimes I swallow. Depends on how horny I am and what I'm thinking about at the time. One thing that is always the same though, is that if I swallow I feel mentally pleased later on, whereas if I spit I'm disappointed that I didn't swallow earlier. Everytime I feel one way or the other depending on what I did prior.

I never thought much about tasting another guy's cum until the last few years after I had a one time experience to do so with my wife involved. It turned out to be quite a thrill and I would do it again in a heartbeat now that I've done it before! So tasting another guy's is something I find really appealing also, but only in the right circumstances with the right person.

Ben

secretsecret said:
Ok, I have seen mention of this in several threads, but I have to ask....what is the attraction of eating/tasting/swallowing your own cum??? Do you like the thrill that you can shoot in your own mouth? (those of you who can) Do you like the taste? Texture? Do some of you taste it, but not swallow it? I really want to understand this one so anything you share will enlighten me. Thanks!
Unregistered ?

I dont know how to explain the attraction to it, other than being bi-curious and one nite, somewhat intoxicated so that I just jizzed in my hand and slurped it down and swallowed. Now I do it 3 or 4 times a week. I dont care much for the texture. The taste is only slightly bitter, mostly lightly salty. The temperature is a turn on. It's just kinda a little sneaky freaky thing to do in my little mind and now I really enjoy doing it.
brian11zy Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2006-03-29
72 year old curious from chicago
I'm not all that big on eating my own cum, unless it's on the lips of a very sexy woman.
pro_jacker18 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2006-12-17
35 year old heterosexual from USA
Never really wanted to till i was around 16 and it happened with i shot on my lips (like above). Now dont really do it much unless that happens.. i think about it but once i shoot i dont have much interest in it anymore.
Pleasure you cant measure
paelo77 Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2006-12-07
53 year old heterosexual from boston
I agree when we have said that it seems like a great idea untill it's in your mouth them you don't want it no more I find tasting precum is my favorite your still horny and excited then
wonderspooge Skilled Jackinchatter

551 posts since 2006-03-17
55 year old curious male from NJ
I will admit that I cant really shoot into my own mouth. Jackin 3 times a day will have that effect!. But even if I shoot that far, my aim is not that great. But like others it's kind of "next level" masturbation. All guys JO thousands of times, so anything to spruce it up. I bet that almost all guys swallow their own pre cum (And I, for one really like it) But I dont really enjoy the taste of the real deal. On occasions where I am doing 2 back to back, which I can often tell within seconds of the first orgasm, I lick up whats on my hands, but only after some number of minutes, when I am completely horny again.

I can say that Lots of people ask to see me do that when I cam!! There is real interest.
Masturbation... It's something that I like to do after I masturbate.
Unregistered ?

I can't bring myself to try it.
Unregistered ?

It's an easy way to clean up. It's cum. It's kind of like when you prick yuor finger and put it in your mouth. Well this just happends to be your cock exploding and you're eating the juice that comes out of it. Hence the Cum. Just try it it's fun.
VicSecret_JO Amateur Jackinchatter

249 posts since 2005-08-14
48 year old heterosexual
As I said elsewhere, I tried it once or twice, it didn't really do anything for me. It was basically the thrill of trying it just to see what it was like. As others say above, it's a "naughty" thrill that quickly goes away after I cum. If I'm going to do it, then I have to being myself to ejaculation without tipping over into orgasm, because afterwards I'm not really interested anymore. wink
Mmm, I love jerking off... fucking my greasy, tight, slippery fist until I spurt my gobs of cum...
Unregistered ?

i've tried it but i'm not too thrilled by it. last time i did it because my gf asked me too before she would give me head. not too bad, but not something i'd do all the time
Unregistered ?

I find the idea nasty and exciting. I can only do it when I'm horney so I have to edge and then have some flow out so I can swallow it. Lose the desire after I shoot.
Page: of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Eating your own cum