JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Pic Exchange Through Facebook
Page: of 2   next > 
SecretSlut Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2012-03-18
33 year old heterosexual from So Cal
One thing that I recently got into is adding someone on facebook and exchanging nude/teasing pics through facebook messages or emails. It's hot because I can see a guy's profile and his friends and all his normal pictures, and he's sending me pictures of his dick and I'm thinking about all the girls who wish they could see it. I'm flipping back and forth between his normal pics and his sexy pics... so hot! There's a lot of trust involved bc you both have access to each other's lives on facebook. All I'd have to do is upload your naked pic onto my fb and tag you in it... and you'd be screwed. But that trust goes both ways. It's still dangerous but that makes it incredibly hot! I think this is my new favorite way to masturbate. But it takes time to find good partners.

What do you guys think about it? Too dangerous? Too difficult to find good people?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

It sounds really hot, but a little too risky for me
sentry Amateur Jackinchatter

401 posts since 2009-04-28
36 year old curious male from Boulder Colorado
I once had a girl i met online try to do that with me. she got pictures of my cock through YIM and tried to post them on my facebook to, and I quote, "ruin my life." I pissed her off by declining to meet her in person. Thank God I never gave her my full name...

Easy to say, I think it's too dangerous.
Unregistered ?

too dangerous-- i use a special yahoo nick for 'chatting' like this for a reason razz

It only works if there's a trust balance. But it's still risky bc of the possibility, but that's what makes it so hot!
Unregistered ?

I understand the hotness thing, but agree with the other guys that some things are just too risky. But then you young dudes might not have so much at stake yet. Take care.

I got the idea when a friend of mine sent me a picture of himself naked for my birthday. I said "do you know what I could do to you with this picture?" and he told me it doesn't even matter because people text each other naked pics all the time and no one ever does dumb shit with them on facebook like that. But the risk makes it hot. And no one has tried to burn me yet.

By the way, if you add me without sending me a message telling me who you are, I won't add you.
Unregistered ?

Your personal profile picture is hot!! But so is you avatar. Would you consider makingstroke your avatar picture your profile picture so we can see it larger. The avatar picture is so tiny. stroke
smallwhite0485 Amateur Jackinchatter

398 posts since 2011-12-31
38 year old from Pittsburgh
Its a really hot idea, though choosing a person to do it with would be really difficult because of the incredible risk. While I think the risk makes it intimate, the selection process would be so hard that I'm not sure about it. I feel the same way about polyamory. If everyone is on that razor sharp thin page, it can be amazing, but its a small target to hit right on the nose. I'd be afraid of receiving fake pics for my real ones or something.

Alwayscummin said:
Your personal profile picture is hot!! But so is you avatar. Would you consider makingstroke your avatar picture your profile picture so we can see it larger. The avatar picture is so tiny. stroke

I want it tiny so people can't use it.

Update: someone sent me a message this morning telling me that my facebook info and naked pictures were featured on a site that does that stuff (and refuses to take it down). The good news is: I've only done facebook trades with 8 people and I never used one of the pics that was put on that site, so I know it wasn't someone from here. The bad news is: it happened, so I'm not giving out my fb anymore and I'm deleting all my nude pictures that show my face. I'll be more careful now.
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
I would be careful with f/b they have people monitoring all that activities, sure don't need yourself getting in trouble. Yahoo messenger way like a big trading post for friends who like trading fun time pic's. be careful .
Carpntr
Unregistered ?

Trust and internet are two words that aren't always compatible. I would never invite a stranger into my private world where they had access to my friends and contacts, not least because I don't want to betray the trust of my friends. Why would I do that for a quick thrill? This is the kind of response that sounds dull and boring but I believe in the motto play safe.
thecarlmanning Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2012-03-27
36 year old heterosexual
SecretSlut said:
Update: someone sent me a message this morning telling me that my facebook info and naked pictures were featured on a site that does that stuff (and refuses to take it down). The good news is: I've only done facebook trades with 8 people and I never used one of the pics that was put on that site, so I know it wasn't someone from here. The bad news is: it happened, so I'm not giving out my fb anymore and I'm deleting all my nude pictures that show my face. I'll be more careful now.

Someone ruined it.... http://isanybodydown.com/2013/02/11/megan-st-james-from-valencia-california/
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Pic Exchange Through Facebook