JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Nude With Doctors
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

at 17 i use to get turned on by a female nurse that was smokin attractive with blond hair with brown underneath and i had a physical in the nude and i had a boner after my balls were touched for a caugh. damn her ass was nice from the mirror. well too bad no blow job but atleast she said i was handsom and cute. strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Same problem here He pulled back my fore skin than pulled it back down than back again felt it getting erect Than he told me turn around and bend over the table . He stuck his finger up my ass rubbing it around I could feel myself reaching the point of ejaculation. After he was finished I turned around and had pre cum running out of the end of my penis with that he took a moist wipe pulled the skin back wipe me clean and told me to pull my shorts back on. After I left the office I masturbated on the way home not caring who might see me.stroke
willycum said:
I have had one or two genital area examinations from male doctors and I do dread getting a stiffy - the one time I had to lie on a couch with my pants down while the doc examined all around my genitals including handling my penis and pulling my foreskin back to check all around it. I just managed to stop it erecting but it certainly swelled a bit as he had his hands on it. I dont know why because I didnt really fancy him or feel anything sexual towards him - now if it had been a female doctor, I am sure I would have had a bone hard shaft as soon as she touched me.

Sometimes I think its just the act of getting naked in front of someone else that triggers an erection. When I was young I was probably erect 50% of my life but as you age you seem to be able to control it more except in front of female doctors!!!
hippie691 Amateur Jackinchatter

140 posts since 2013-01-31
72 year old curious male from Las Vegas. Nevada
When I was 16 was in an accident and stood over a month in the hospital there was this night that would give me sponge bath being 16 and a horn dog I would always get hard when she came in to give me bath. More than once she gave me a hand job. But a week before I was going to be discharged she came in locked door and gave me blow job, as she was sucking she put my hand on her leg I moved it up and no panties on and she was dripping wet. A month later ran into her at a store Instant hard on
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Nude With Doctors