JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Eating Own Jizz
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Unregistered ?

Curious73 said:
Always, always, always bottle it when I've actually cum .... The thought of doing it gets me so hot - then I blow my load and it's gone and I'm in cleanup mode.

Any advice?

cum in your hand... lick it off your palm.... tastes great.... eat it... it's good for you to..
Add a reply Quote this post
Curious73 Amateur Jackinchatter

169 posts since 2015-06-26
50 year old curious male from Surrey, UK
Ah, if only ... Still need to get past the fact that I lose the urge as soon as I've cum...

Did manage to eat some dribbles when I was having a long edging session ... Need to do that more
Life's too short to at least be a little curious...
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Either cum straight into your mouth with the legs over head technique or cum in a glass and save it, then drink it while stroking out your second load and feeling horny, Once you have tried it once then you will eat it after cumming all the time grin

Oh failing that you can try mine wink
spanky1960 Skilled Jackinchatter

603 posts since 2010-11-29
65 year old heterosexual from Spunkville
Nearly every load I eat. I wish I could collect and freeze, but I share a fridge. I can imagine her finding a jar of frozen jizz, and then asking me about it.

So, I normally just cum in my hand, and then slurp it. Other times, I will shoot my load into a glass. I love to swish the cum in my mouth for a bit, before swallowing. Sometimes, in a hotel, I will will freeze several loads. Most I did was seven. Chewing the frozen cum, and having seven loads of semen in my mouth while stroking my cock, made for an amazing orgasm.
Founditat7 Amateur Jackinchatter

194 posts since 2013-06-28
68 year old homosexual from Southwest USA
In my younger years, I too, lost interest in licking up my cum afterward. Now that I edge for the most part, I've become more comfortable sampling my own when I accidentally go over the edge and squirt a small puddle.
binastyhrny Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2015-08-16
39 year old from east coast usa
Essex_Curious said:
Either cum straight into your mouth with the legs over head technique or cum in a glass and save it, then drink it while stroking out your second load and feeling horny, Once you have tried it once then you will eat it after cumming all the time grin

Oh failing that you can try mine wink

That's what I do....ie. save the first load and slurp it down on next jerk off session. Only problem is a good thick load has a tendency to water down once left to sit for a bit. I wish I could have a nice big thick warm one.
Unregistered ?

I cannot remember when I did not eat my cum.
loadlvr Novice Jackinchatter

47 posts since 2014-03-10
57 year old curious male
My favorite part of edging is when I release some creamy cum without climax. the smell, taste, and texture is such a turn on to me while still horny!
edalboy64 Amateur Jackinchatter

396 posts since 2011-09-08
59 year old homosexual from TX
loadlvr said:
My favorite part of edging is when I release some creamy cum without climax. the smell, taste, and texture is such a turn on to me while still horny!

I so agree with you, that's the best feeling! I love wiping it off my dick and tasting it, that texture somewhere between precum and nice thick jizz
loadlvr Novice Jackinchatter

47 posts since 2014-03-10
57 year old curious male
edalboy64 said:
I so agree with you, that's the best feeling! I love wiping it off my dick and tasting it, that texture somewhere between precum and nice thick jizz

If I obstain for a good week or more and release some cum while edging, it often is really thick. That is a real treat!!
edalboy64 Amateur Jackinchatter

396 posts since 2011-09-08
59 year old homosexual from TX
loadlvr said:
If I obstain for a good week or more and release some cum while edging, it often is really thick. That is a real treat!!

That's IF you can hold out that long, right? I love the taste of it. I'm a big precummer so I'm always oozing, but love it when it takes on the thicker, whiter texture and color.
Unregistered ?

I've taken quite a few of my own loads. I love licking pussy. I'll go down on it before fucking during and after fucking her. I've never even thought twice about it.
jazza077 Professional Jackinchatter

1133 posts since 2016-03-17
46 year old bisexual male
Curious73 said:
Always, always, always bottle it when I've actually cum .... The thought of doing it gets me so hot - then I blow my load and it's gone and I'm in cleanup mode.

Any advice?
i am exactly the same
francesCD Skilled Jackinchatter

871 posts since 2016-03-29
from UK
Have to agree the thought while you're jacking is so hot but after you've cum not so appealing. If you can ejaculate before you climax (takes practice but can be done), its much nicer to eat jizz.
Unregistered ?

i alwasy eat my own - have down since about 12/13. I love the taste, however Ive never tasted another guys
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Eating Own Jizz