JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How old were you when you started jacking off
Page: < prev  of 68   next > 
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I think I have answered this thread before, but always glad to refresh the data. I was 14 and have been jacking off ever since. This included a couple teen ages dates, two different wifes, one for 4 year and the 2nd one for 40 years. Before the 2nd wife passed away, whe invited her older sister into our sex live and Sis has been picking up where my wife left over.
Dickguy
Dickguy
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
I was eleven. My erection scared me. I tried to massage out the stiffness. my ejaculation was unexpected and delightful. So delightful I figured out how to make it happen. Now my favorite pastime!
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
I was playing with my hardons by the time I was 9 or 10. But I started pumping and squirting when I was 12.
Unregistered ?

15 ... Goin 6 years strong and no signs of stopping yet lolcock
Unregistered ?

I had hardons when I was 11 or twelve. I started jacking off when I was about 14. I was in the bathtub and soaped up my hardon and kept stroking. It felt better and better until I came. It was GREAT! I was a turning point in my life. I must have cum everyday in my teens. Once when I was home alone for the day I came 16 times. My dick was sore but I felt fantastic!
Unregistered ?

I was just turned 12. A friend showed me, so I just had to try it for myself and I was hooked!!
swans_boyUK Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2010-02-17
29 year old heterosexual
Was 12 when I had first proper wank and cum
willycum Skilled Jackinchatter

763 posts since 2012-04-24
79 year old bisexual from UK
I cant remember back 50 or more years but I think I was about 12 - the first time I was in school sitting next to another lad and he started feeling my cock through my trousers under the desk - I became stiff and he carried on with the teaacher just feet away from us - I must have been red faced as he continued then as our trousers were button up ones in those days he was able to get a finger inside and he wiggled his finger inside my underpants and started rubbing my bare cock - it must have been quite juicy by then and I didnt know what was happenning except that I was enjoying it. He didnt stop and suddenly I felt that wonderful feeling as I had my first orgasm and I spurted my young cum over his finger and into my pants.
I dont know what the teacher thought or what sort of face I was making but I always remember that first cum.
After that I had to do it again myself so there started my lifetime of jacking off - 55 years of cumming through teenage years, young married life and even now in my 60's - I hope I can carry on into my 80's or later!!
Jack_Creamer Skilled Jackinchatter

524 posts since 2009-10-22
74 year old curious from Oklahoma
I was 13. I had an erection and felt really horny. I tightened my thigh muscles and it felt really good. It hurt but the feeling was so wonderful! I started rubbing my little cock. That felt even better. So I rubbed harder. Suddenly I deep inside I feeling of my first orgasm. My body stiffened all over and I spurted this white creamy stuff. At first I didn't realize what had happened. But then I remembered the guys at school talking about cum. I soon wanted to do it again. I couldn't get enough. It was the best feeling I had ever had. stroke
Jack_Creamer
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
11-12 with a water filled plastic bag in the bath tub it was a great feeling that I have never gotten over. That was my first orgasm. I did masturbate at a much younger age but without an orgasm. I remember because my mother caught me and slapped my hand. I did not understand her anger and in future sessions I made sure I would not be caught.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
dirkJAB Skilled Jackinchatter

920 posts since 2010-10-14
32 year old bisexual
always jacking off
MrLookieLou Amateur Jackinchatter

353 posts since 2010-10-14
52 year old heterosexual male from San Francisco
I think about 11. I was a horny little bugger and would even stick things in my ass while doing it.
Insatiable
Unregistered ?

About 11 IIRC. Was laying on my front in bed, thinking about one of the girls at school, when I suddenly felt a great sensation in my cock, got more-and-more, then suddenly a wet and sticky bedsheet. After that I started to experiment and got further orgasms by playing with my cock while looking at pics of girls and women in mags and catalogues.
luvspenetr8 Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2012-03-08
67 year old from Sunnyvale CA
I remember feeling good about having an erection when I was really small, touching a little.

First real masturbation was at 11, a buddy and I talking about what we would do with girls (we *really* had no idea what we were talking about!) and he said another guy had showed him something neat and so we masturbated together. I had a dry cum.

I did it on my own after that, just a couple of times and then one time it felt different and I ejaculated. Was still 11, but after I started squirting it became a nearly everyday, often several times a day, habit.
Danny1986 Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2012-08-20
38 year old
i was about ten and i got caught
Page: < prev  of 68   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How old were you when you started jacking off