JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How old were you when you started jacking off
Page: < prev  of 68   next > 
uncutbate Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2012-09-22
47 year old from tampa
i was in second grade when i got a hold of a sex book that had techniques in it. using one of them, i got myself off. then i taught two of my friends how to do it.

then i found out about the wonders of our central vac, and came multiple times every day since.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
College24 Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2011-10-03
36 year old homosexual from Pittsburgh
I remember I was 12 and it was the summer between 6th and 7th grade. I was in the bathroom with a sock. Nothing happened the first time....the 2nd time IT happened and I have been going at it since.
ladude1986 Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2011-09-04
38 year old bisexual from http://www.gayboystube.com/user/ladude1985
I was 12. My 17 year old neighbor taught me how. Been addicted ever since.
Jeff
thelatestjohnny Amateur Jackinchatter

116 posts since 2012-02-20
58 year old heterosexual male from Toronto
First dry orgasm: 7 or 8 y.o. The neighborhood I lived in had back alleys, and I had gone to call on a friend of mine. I was waiting in his back yard and there was nobody home, and really had to pee. I started pushing the head of my (uncut) cock against my groin through my jeans and then releasing it. I repeated this for a while (the foreskin allowed this to go very smoothly). I could feel a sensation, but had no idea what it was... then suddenly.. WHAM!!! This most incredible sensation. I remember not knowing what had happened, but wanting to do it again grin.

First wet orgasm: Age 10 at a friend's house. They had a pool and I remember being all wound up because of all the girls in bikinis etc. I was now using the more traditional stroke method (fist wrapped around shaft as opposed to how I started at 7 or 8. I remember closing my eyes as the moment neared, and feeling this warmth all over my hand. I looked down to see that cum had oozed out and was all over my right hand. Luckily my parents had bought a book for me and my sister (one year younger) that explained puberty etc., so I knew what it was.
man74tiop2 Amateur Jackinchatter

195 posts since 2012-09-23
73 year old curious from Australia
Started by humping when I was about 12 years old.
iBalls Skilled Jackinchatter

673 posts since 2010-08-29
53 year old curious from Ottawa, Ontario
At age 9 I had begun for the first time in my life to "wet the bed"--or so I thought. All I knew is that I had these dreams in which I would parade around with other kids wearing only a diaper or briefs, and my cock would rub against the fabric until I felt so full of "pee" that I had to let it go in my dream. As I "let go" I felt immense, profound pleasure of a kind I had never known, followed by blissful relief and my entire body feeling totally relaxed. The only problem with this wonderful recurring dream--it happened almost every night--was that I woke up after "letting go" only to find the front of my pyjamas, and the bed under me, soaking wet with "pee." So although this dream made me feel ecstatic, the results were unacceptable: was I now a dirty little bedwetter? I decided to exercise my willpower while dreaming and hold myself back so that I would only feel the nice full feeling without "peeing" my PJs. Of course every time I reached that point of no return, I always let go. I remember in my dream thinking, "Oh no, oh no, oh no...don't let go," and every time feeling deep shame when--but great relief and pleasure--as I invariably gave in and let the freshet flow out of my slit.

Fast forward to age 10, when I was at a sleepover with my best friend, Wayne. Late at night, when the conversation turned to forbidden, dirty things, as it always does with young teens, he asked me whether I had started to "cream off" yet. I said I had no idea what he was talking about. He said boys at our age begin to make this white creamy stuff that spurts out of our weenies. He said it was the stuff that made girls have babies. I asked when this happens. He said it could happen at almost any time. He said it always happens if you slide your weenie in and out of a girls hole. (I had heard was I was younger that boys could put their weenies into girls, but hearing this I found was the first time that the notion didn't disgust me.) Wayne also said it can happen when you are asleep. He said that is how a lot of boys first cream off, involuntarily during what are called "wet dreams." Instantly, a huge light blinked on in my head as I realized that I was not a dirty little bedwetter, but a proud, manly, cream-spurter! My head was swirling with all this new information. Then Wayne said that a boy could also make the cream come out using his hand. I asked why would anyone want to do that: it made was a huge mess (adding that I had been having wet dreams for a year now, and my PJs and sheets were almost always slimy and sticky every morning.) He asked me whether it felt awesome when I had a wet dream. I replied oh, wow, yes!. Wayne said I could have that feeling anytime my rubbing my cock with my hand..and I could control the mess by using a tissue-or even keeping a "special' old sock in the bedside table to catch the cream. Of course I then wanted to know how one uses one's hand to cream off. With that, Wayne, lying on his back, reached into his PJs and pulled his huge cock out and proceeded to roll his long foreskin back and forth over the shiny pink cockhead. After a few minutes he began to gasp, "Here it comes, here it comes." He let go of his hugely erect penis and we both watched as it throbbed and bounced up and down for a few seconds before releasing a spray of white cream that flew up and splatted on his face. We both giggled when this happened, and he said, "It's not finished yet." I heard him counting. After the cream stopped shooting out, he sighed contentedly, and said that was a new record for him: 12 spurts. He said he was extra aroused by having me there, so he creamed off more than usual. I said I was happy to help him out, and although I was super hard and horny, I was too shy to try what he had just done. But the next night, when I was in my own bed alone...well, that was the greatest night of my life. Wayne had mentioned that making myself cream off would take the pressure off and I would never have a wet dream again. He was right.
nakedstr8buddy Skilled Jackinchatter

634 posts since 2012-08-17
33 year old curious from Florida
I started jerking off at 8. Had my first wet orgasm at 12.
Unregistered ?

when i was 11, i started developing fast, and came at an early age, i use to take showers take my psp, and think about girls in my class, they now older and much hotter, and i use to see pics on psp and jack it atleast twice
Pullin30 Professional Jackinchatter

1784 posts since 2012-09-16
41 year old heterosexual from Australia
Prob bout 12 or 13
Im pullin now lol
Unregistered ?

I was 11. Did not really understand what was happening but I did know it felt so damn good!!! I was humping a pillow at the time.
ezracarr Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2010-08-07
48 year old heterosexual from NH
I was around 12. I had been playing around with my cock for awhile and had seen the guys at school make the "jerk off" motion as a joke when making fun of someone so I thought I'd give it a try. Damn, did it work!
Unregistered ?

10 or 11 I guess. Sitting at my desk doing homework and absentmindedly playing with myself. Suddenly I noticed that it felt better than usual so I concentrated on my dick rather than the papers. It got better and better and finally I came. At first I thought I'd broken something but soon figured out that it was supposed to do that and then it was off to the races! Doin' it ever since...
Unregistered ?

I was around 10 a friend told me about this great discovery he had to make yourself feel good. I clumsily tried and the first time wasnt good but I kept trying and wow I quickly became addicted. The funny thing is I probably masturbate more now than when I was younger.
Unregistered ?

I was around 10
wischedda Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2011-07-15
40 year old curious male from Milwaukee
I was probably 10 or 11. Something like that, I remember because I went to Disney World when I was nine and I got a Simba doll and it was probably shortly after that. I would rub it on my dick until I "came". Lol. I want to say that it was pretty intense, but didn't actually shoot.
Kik: wischedda
Page: < prev  of 68   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How old were you when you started jacking off