JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Fantasy Cybersex
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

I was wondering if men/women can have cybersex on a truly anonymous basis online??? This includes, all the dirty chat (no cams) etc. to make you cum. Can you engage in this without knowing and caring about the folowing information? Age, gender (can't "prove" it through a cam), marital status etc. Can you just get to the point of "fucking" someone online? If so, can this happen multiple times with the same person, without sharing identifying information, or would these situations be best served as a cyber-one-night-stand? Thanks!
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Well Secret, I for one initially came to this site especially for that. But first, I needed to establish a rapport with "interested parties" through the posts. I can't say for 100% certainty that a particular poster is a female or male. There is a lot of fantasy that goes on here, and I think that is part of the attraction. But I think after getting to know someone in the posts and then talking with them privately, even though there is no pic, or other description, I think a fantasy can be created in which two (or even more) people can have fun cyberfucking. And I also think that the more they do it, the more they get to feel comfortable with each other and how one another responds. So yes, it is possible for me to have cybersex in anonymity.
TigerLilly Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2006-07-31
67 year old heterosexual from Midwest
SecretSecret, I have had more than one wonderful cyberfuck ruined by finding out what my partner looked liked. There is something about my imagination that can take specified imperfections make them real but real to my liking which may have nothing to do with reality. I'm certain my cyber partners would be hugely disappointed if they saw the "real" me. I'm actually quite a boring person, just your normal everyday "middle-aged" wife. But here I can live out every fantasy I want how I want it.

A big thanks to all who've been a part of those exquisite fantasies. I remember each and everyone of you, the bad, the good, the great, even the 'cum and runs'. Bless your horny souls.
a woman who knows how to use her mouth
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

For a one time meeting yes, but I would lso be a bit curious and may add it to the encounter. For several casual times then would discuss and get the vital statistics and descriptions. Don't need pictures, etc. If it starts to become and ongoing regular cyber sex relationship then the exchange of personal info is something that I would need and want. Would ned to have some connection although the anonymity can remai. as to name residence etc. How about you?
justadirtyolman Amateur Jackinchatter

159 posts since 2006-05-25
65 year old heterosexual from oklahoma
As a guy that has no cam or mic, I have had several cybersex sessions, most were cum and run. I had one that lasted 2 college semesters with a junior in a college near me. She had the fixation with older men which I seemed to fulfill, and me being nearby just added to the excitement.
One ended up with me and the woman on a semi-regular basis in mutual masturbation on and off the web.

But to answer your question, to make a fantasy work even if you lie, you need some physical information exchange.
stroke it til it hurts
Unregistered ?

I think it's completely possible. Hell, I did it a few days ago in jackinchat. A woman, or at least it said she was a she in the profile, shot me a private message and we started talking, low key at first, then it got fun and she helped me finish. Then we parted ways. I never knew what she looked like or even her name and I had a fantasy image of her in my head. She was exactly what I was looking for at that time.
Unregistered ?

Can do-will do.
Federica Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2005-08-15
from uk
Oh yes it's fun!
Unregistered ?

Well I can certainly do this too. There have been many a time that I've "helped out" a fellow jacker. I didn't need to know anything about him, other than he was turned on by what I was saying and wanted me to make him cum. For me though, my preference is that with more that one time interaction, there is some sort of info exchanged, whatever it may be. I have found this to make things all the more exciting. I think some of the hottest cybersex sessions I have had here started when we were re-capping a hot sexual night with our real-life partner. That's the great thing about this site and others, there is something here for everyone, depending on your interests or mood. So I hope that answers the question for those of you who emailed me inquiring.
LittleDick Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2005-10-22
46 year old heterosexual
^^^^How do I keep missing you in chat, Secret?
Don't let your meat loaf
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
I'd certainly say that it can happen, Secret. Indulged in it for a few months with the same person several years back, in fact. Never could prove that "she" was really all that she described "herself" as. Hell, as Phoebe once said of Chandler chatting with someone on Friends, "It could be a guy. It could be a big, hairy guy." But, if it was, there was no way to know. The mental picture and fantasy stayed intact, and had some nice, hot cyber sessions.

Oh...and I second what LittleDick asked. Of course, for me, maybe it has something to do with not dropping into the chat room often. wink
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
Rod said:
Oh...and I second what LittleDick asked. Of course, for me, maybe it has something to do with not dropping into the chat room often. wink

Lol Rod, maybe because you have never emailed me or tried to say hi....hmm, maybe that's why we keep missing each other.
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
Well, yeah...that could be part of it, too. laugh
SuperStroker Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2006-03-17
59 year old bisexual male from St. Louis
I too can have anonymous sessions with a climax. The best are always with more sharing more information though. I also enjoy hearing the other person's past sexual experiences, especially "first time" stories. First w/ same sex, in a group etc.
uctone22 Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2006-11-07
41 year old curious from Philadelphia PA
I think the keyword in the subject line is "Fantasy". Personally, I have enjoyed multiple "anonymous" cyber sex sessions without ever knowing who was on the other end. People like to criticize cyber sex by saying that the 18 y/o girl on the other side of the computer is actually a 56 y/o man, but really who cares??? If you want to believe that it's an 18 y/o girl and it's part of your fantasy, then go ahead an enjoy it.

When I was still in college, my schedule was consistent enough that I was at my computer and by myself at the same time every day for almost a full year. I would meet up with a woman (who knows if it was really a man) and we would relay stories back and forth about our "real life" experiences. She could have been totally lying, and I know I definitely embellished, but the point is that we both enjoyed it immensely without ever seeing or hearing ther other person.

It's all a part of being fantasy
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Fantasy Cybersex