JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Bathhouses
Page: of 1  
gregmadi12 Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2011-05-07
47 year old curious
Anyone ever go to one? Curious to hear more about em. Message me or post.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Jordan69 Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2012-09-12
72 year old bisexual
I have been to a few sone are seedy and others are nice to hang out,work out , relax and find sex. Generally everyone is respectful and interest is conveyed by eye contact or slight touch to which if nit interested don't respond. If you want almost anon sex then go visit one all have private rooms for actual fucking but hj and bj are common sites and so us jacking lol Hope that helps you make up your mind ,
soflsmurf Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2011-07-07
homosexual from South Florida
Personally, I think this really varies where you are. It took 3 of my friends a few years to convince me to go with them, but after I finally did I was pleasantly surprised. I didnt do anything sexual until my 5th or 6th time there and even then it was just getting a random BJ by the pool.

Never went with any partners before, but recently did when we were over a friends and looking for something to do. Go figure, the rampid Chlamydia got me! There are some STDs that are just so easy to get that now I feel like now going there regardless of how clean it is, means coming home with something so now we don't go.

I love the environment, and definitely love steam room and heated pool. I'm happier with going and not doing anything sexual regardless of how much I want to.
Have you jacked today? - Save Water and shower with a friend :)
Unregistered ?

Much safer and cheaper just having a nice wank here!!!
Unregistered ?

I've been to one, Steamworks in Chicago's Boystown neighborhood about 15 years ago. It was clean and there were so many hot cocks in there. I started out taking a shower, then wandered around a bit. I went into the gloryhole room, which at Steamworks is a big dark room where you can go up some stairs onto a platform where you stick your cock through a hole and the guys who stay downstairs suck you. While in there I watched one guy who had just swallowed a load jack off in front of me and spray his cum. I also watched this gorgeous young guy waiting in line stroke his disk -- the largest cock I'd ever seen. From there I went to the wet sauna, which was really dark. I could hear guys fucking, moaning, coming. Got groped a little, did some groping of my own. Then I wandered into the dry sauna, where I sat naked for a while until a man sitting next to me started to fondle my cock. While he played with my dick, I played with the cock and balls of a young Latino chub on my other side. Eventually I ended up going back to the other man's private room where he sucked me off and I gave him a hand job (his choice).

I've never gone back but think about it often.
chbbylvr420 Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2012-09-07
34 year old
Damn this thread is getting me hoy J wanna get groped and fucked too!
travelinman1010 Amateur Jackinchatter

288 posts since 2012-09-04
64 year old curious from Missouri
Married but curious guy here. I've been to a couple of bathhouses and have always enjoyed myself. Like others, I do a lot more watching that playing. I've been to Steamworks in Chicago a half dozen times in the past two years when in town on business. They have a huge hot tub area, dry sauna, steamroom and several dark room areas. As the one poster said, the glory hole room is hot...even hotter, it has a video link so if you have rented one of their rooms, you can watch the action on closed circuit TV.

Two sights I'd recommend that you check out. Both have listings for the US and Worldwide and are free. With Squirt you have to sign up first, but the basic part of the sight is free and more than adequate.

www.squirt.org
www.bathhouseaddict.com

Have fun.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Bathhouses