JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerkin to lingerie/pantie girls
Page: of 3   next > 
Lingerielover Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2011-05-12
44 year old curious male from Chicago
Suprised there aren't more dudes on jc that are lingerie/panty fanatics. Would luv to hear others fantasies about lingerie girls. Prefer girl next door type, smaller natural boobs, cute butts! Would luv a super cutie brunette in pink lacey see through negligee and a blond in silky white/lacey bra/panties/garters both hangin out with me and a bud! What's your lingerie fantasy?
Luv hot chicks in lingerie!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
JannaCD Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2009-04-26
63 year old curious from Canada
I love jacking to lingerie pics and vids. Panties, bra, garters and stockings, and heels--what a turn-on!
troutdog Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2012-08-22
64 year old curious male from Washington state
I have to admit I have collected quite a collection. I really prefer the NN panty tease type videos. I started recording and cropping my own collection. Then I found a couple guys on you tube are making some pretty good panty girl collections. Sometimes their heavy metal music selections are a little tough for me to jerk off to,but I just turn the sound off. Yes I love the videos of girls in nice sexy panties. I think a girl is at her sexiest before she takes her panties off. I also like the videos of girls who are trying on several different pairs of panties. I love it.
Searching for a Cock to EDGE
Hereitcums Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2012-02-22
76 year old curious from midamerica
I also like pictures of girls in their panties. I like veiws from the rear showing their bottoms along with spread thigh shots showing the crotch of the panties giving a very good veiw of of the double layer of cloth gusset panel area. I always like to think about why women have this so pronouced extra material in such a personal private feminine area. I like all panties that show a definite gusset panel such as some thongs, bikinis, and briefs (granny panties). Not so much the girls boy shorts. I just wonder at the end of the day if I kissed the ladies on the inside of their thighs and put my nose against this special very private personal layers of cloth what kind surprises there would be for me? I'd take any kind of surprise of they have. I just like women and the crothces of their panties and what they have there. Oh yea and I do like to jerk off to all of this.
Curious & like to cum
Unregistered ?

I'm a huge fan of seeing women pose in lingerie. The bras, panties/thongs,garter belts,nylons/stockings and heels are very much a sexy tease to me,especially the sheer material. I became fascinated growing up enjoying the major retailer catalogs and Sunday ads which I still enjoy today. To me women can have small,perky,mid-size or shapely huge tits in bras,natural prefered. I jackoff to lingerie babes and love it alot!
Sirplayalot Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2012-08-19
43 year old bisexual male from Skelmersdale UK
I love wanking to women in lingerie, sheer especially. All the catalogue pics these days are photoshopped though, wish i'd have kept my old scrap book!
uncutbate Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2012-09-22
47 year old from tampa
i love cumming on panties
Unregistered ?

I love wanking over pics of girls in tight panties, especially camel toe pics - mmmmm.... they make me sooooo hard!!!

I also sometimes like wearing panties when I stroke too - I love the feel of my hard cock through the soft, satiny material.
nickelback Skilled Jackinchatter

531 posts since 2008-12-11
53 year old heterosexual male
I too love stroking and edging to panty pics and vids. I love tease and pics of women wearing lingerie, stockings, garter belts and high heels. Love to chat and trade links on yahoo too. My id is oneflysoul. I have a mac so I can't do pic
share, have to trade links.
jamiehenderson Amateur Jackinchatter

160 posts since 2012-06-10
42 year old
yea I'm a huge fan of nice panties and lingerie. Really like upskirt and voyeur stuff, or panty lines.
Mothmyth Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2010-06-09
93 year old bisexual from Florida
Been wearing and jerking in panties since I first married at 30, 70+ now. When #2 wife died I kept all her panties and other undies for JO purposes and wearing. Loved to cum in them and continue to wear the damp product.. When I had access to other womens undies or relatives, it was super hot.
HANK4
Lovecelebrity Novice Jackinchatter

68 posts since 2012-09-15
47 year old
I love jacking to lingerie pics and vids. Panties, bra, garters and stockings, and heels!!!
love celebrity legs and feet find me on yahoo: [email protected]
tomcat_4211 Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2010-11-20
52 year old heterosexual
My favorite! Love stroking with a bud to lingerie/stockings pics, talking about how good the pics are, etc. Sometimes wear too, when I'm especially horny. Love to trade stories/pics and chat....
sam4646 Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2012-05-20
77 year old bisexual from Ayrshire
My best friend likes me to wank with his wifes used panties. Loves to see me cum on the bit closest to her pussy, he wanks himself while watching. He also like me to wear his wifes panties while out, then we find somewhere private so he can watch me cum in them.
Older married man looking for cyber/wank buddy
Unregistered ?

What a hot topic. I luv wen my wife wears her lingerie and stockings. I luv to rub my balls on her nylon thigh and she wanks cock til I shoot streams of spunk over her pussy and panties.
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerkin to lingerie/pantie girls