JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Favorie lube?
Page: < prev  of 7  
mikewesten39 Amateur Jackinchatter

319 posts since 2021-04-17
63 year old bisexual male from New Hampshire
I think I said this before but having an Uncut penis all I have ever used is my foreskin and pre cum. I don't have to buy it, store it and remember to have it with me!! All I or anyone else has to do is wrap a hand around it and stroke away!!!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Dan_Glebitz Skilled Jackinchatter

668 posts since 2009-10-03
73 year old curious male from UK South
mikewesten39 said:
I think I said this before but having an Uncut penis all I have ever used is my foreskin and pre cum. I don't have to buy it, store it and remember to have it with me!! All I or anyone else has to do is wrap a hand around it and stroke away!!!

I don't need it either as I'm uncut, but I love the slippery feel. I was in my 40s when I first gave it a go with some body lotion, now it's either Astroglide or ID Millenium silicone as they don't dry out. I try and imagine it's cunt juice; plus good for a bit of anal play helps things along nicely.
If God created anything better than wanking - he kept it to himself.
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
Try Albolene. Available with the makeup remover in stores throughout the USA. It's like a lighter, more slippery version of Vaseline. It's the only thing I use as lube, and I, too, am uncut. It works like a charm -- even for fucking, too!
Open to interesting ideas
Bi2suck4u Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2016-12-06
68 year old bisexual male from Bisbee, Arizona
Different strokes for different folks. I guess it depends on a number of things: cut or uncut, how much pre-cum you make, the smell, whether you use it for anal or vaginal lube, etc.

I'm cut, so I need something. I grew up using saliva, then vegetable oil or baby oil. In massage school I learned that oil of any kind absorbs through the skin so you shouldn't use Vaseline or mineral oil - but that's if you are putting it all over somebody's body. I bought an organic oil that had an herbal scent to use for massages, and I jacked-off with that for a while. I used to buy it by the gallon.

A jack-off buddy turned me on to Albolene. I loved that stuff and even found a WalMart generic version that was cheaper. When I used it for fucking my wife, she got a yeast infection. Dr said Albolene is mineral oil based so it coats mucus membranes and interferes with the normal flora and fauna balance. She said coconut oil absorbs slowly and is mildly antiseptic, so it's better.

I've used coconut oil ever since. It also seems to prevent jock itch. When I start to itch a little I rub it all over my balls and pubic hair when I lube my cock with it. No smell and it stays slippery a long time - I reapply once or twice when stroking. It's solid at cool room temps and liquifies on the skin. Here in AZ it stays liquid all Summer so I have to take care not to spill it on the bed.
Unregistered ?

I don't usually use anything but I do like coconut oil it works great for jacking for me
tinnyjimmy Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2011-06-12
74 year old heterosexual male from Troy,Virginia
The best I have found is the original formula Astro Glide. They produce a white liquid product but I don't think it's as slippery as their original clear liquid formula! TinnyJimmy from Troy,Va.
Jim
Unregistered ?

tinnyjimmy said:
The best I have found is the original formula Astro Glide. They produce a white liquid product but I don't think it's as slippery as their original clear liquid formula! TinnyJimmy from Troy,Va.
I have never used it but might try it
Unregistered ?

A little cum spurt to grease my cock and balls and especially my throbbing knob. Makes me cum loads.
Page: < prev  of 7  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Favorie lube?