JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » they're fucking so hard in the next room.
Page: < prev  of 2  
roggieh Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2008-08-02
75 year old
When I was a Senior in high school my brother walked in on my GF and I. First thing he said was, "I'm telling Mom". To keep his mouth shut GF decided to let him join in. Unlike me he is hung like a horse. Solid 9 inches and as big around as a coke can. After graduation I joined the Air Force, while in Basic they eloped and got married. They are still married 41 years later. And we still have threesomes when I go home to visit.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
pantystroker Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2010-03-09
60 year old bisexual from Wisconsin, USA
My GF at the time and I were spendng New Years eve in a hotel. It was a party package that included festivites and room. Nobody was sober that night and when we got into bed we were more tired than anything. About two hours later, the couple in the room next door woke us up because they were going at it. This was not a cheap hotel but their moans and the sound of the bed against the wall could be heard clearly through the insulated walls. We listened to them having sex for quite a while and it was turning us on. We started getting horny for each other and once the couple next door was done, we reciprocated with our own noise. Never did get to find out who the people next door were but it was great sex!
hot4mmf Amateur Jackinchatter

219 posts since 2011-12-27
44 year old
unclejack1 said:
So this morning they were back at it again. This girl really moans and shouts...I guess my buddy knows what he's doing. Hell they made me cum twice and had no idea...or did they?

Bianca
Rob

I def would be tempted to walk into the room...with any luck Bianca would ask me and Rob to stroke for her then push us both in her mouth and suck us together... mmmmmm
unclejack1 Amateur Jackinchatter

449 posts since 2011-08-06
59 year old
Mmm maybe next time.
Jakebyker Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2012-09-08
64 year old from Ireland
very hot topic.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » they're fucking so hard in the next room.