JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Masterbate And or being masterbated in a car
Page: of 2   next > 
Aptstairbeater Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2012-09-15
36 year old heterosexual from Tulsa
driving home from florida my wife ended up being horny so she reached in my shorts and pull ed out my dick started stroking it I got super excited she then took off her pants and shirt and started playing with her self speed I started to masterbate my self so we ended having an orgasm together going down the high way about 60 miles per hour and I had to clean the wind sheild had cum all over it :-)
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
chgojim Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2012-08-29
55 year old bisexual from Chicago
Fuck, I too love to be have my cock out while driving and being stroked is even better. Have had a lot of nice cums while jacked off driving or sitting in car...
strokaholic Amateur Jackinchatter

118 posts since 2010-08-04
52 year old curious from michigan
same here chgojim. i j/o at night while driving hoping a trucker will watch me cum and give me the thumbs up
online? big fan of jackin and watch lots of xxx add me and lets chat on google-ID is 'strokaholic'
Unregistered ?

My wife sometimes wanks me off in the car which I love, ending up covered in my own cum as I drive along. Recently while we were driving she reclined her seat fully back, stripped her jeans and panties off and began to to play with her self. Her feet were up on the front dash, her legs wide open and her fingers worked her pussy and clit. This all took place on a busy highway, passing lots of truck who must have been able to see her! She gave her self a couple of orgasms before reaching over to finish me off too! I hope she does this again soon as I found it very hot!!!

Are there any truckers on here, do you often get to see people doing things like this?
boxingoscar Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2012-01-21
71 year old curious
Done both. My wife once jacked me while she drove. It was so intense, I kept raising my dick up to her hand. We passed a bus going the other way. I'm sure they could see her stroking my cock.
I've also stroked my own dick driving cross country. Helps to keep me awake. Sometimes I drove completely naked while doing it.
I pity a man with short arms.
Unregistered ?

I have both played with my cock while driving and have had a woman stroke my cock as well while driving. A few times i had a guy play with my cock while driving as my wife watched from the back seat & told him how she wanted him to stroke it for her. Turn on for all of us in that car.
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
I have jackedoff while driving many times. One time, while another guy was driving, my wife in middle between us, she gave a blow job while he was driving down the highway. Then when we got home she sucked both our cocks and fucked us both all night long. What a night!!
Be happy, suck a cock
boxingoscar Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2012-01-21
71 year old curious
My first wife jacked me off once while driving through city streets. A woman who had been driving behind us pulled up next to our car after I came. She had a sly smile on her face. I think she knew what we were up to. I still see that smile in my dreams.
I pity a man with short arms.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I have jacked off while driving a dangerous thing to do.They should ban it as they have texting in many states.LOL
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
In the days of high school dating at the drive-in movies, we found that actual fucking in the car at the movie, was uncomfortable and kinda dangerous. So we had our fun by her jacking me off and my fingering her wet pussy to get her off.
We did it dozens of times.
Then a few years later, my 1st wife and I did some in-car
masturbation that I showed her how I used to do a few years earlier. Five years, with my 2nd wife, I found that she also learned to jerk me off while in the car, and I got her to also mobile orgasms. We did that until she passed away in 2006.

Dickguy
alwaysjackin48 Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2006-08-25
66 year old heterosexual from long beach ca
paul45uk said:
My wife sometimes wanks me off in the car which I love, as I drive along. Recently while we were driving she reclined her seat fully back, stripped her jeans and panties off and began to to play with her self. Her feet were up on the front dash, her legs wide open and her fingers worked her pussy and clit. This all took place on a busy highway, passing lots of truck who must have been able to see her! I hope she does this again soon as I found it very hot!!!

Are there any truckers on here, do you often get to see people doing things like this?

Yes, I do as a truckdriver , get to see this occasionally. Used to see alot more of it years ago. I dont get out of the city too often, so the sites are limited in traffic. I rarely see women showing off, but men are never shy around truckdrivers when they have no pants on . LOL
AnnArbor3030 Amateur Jackinchatter

285 posts since 2011-11-27

My wife jerked me off once while driving. I had to pay her $50 though. She wanted some new shoes that she didn't need, I said no, she said "If i make you cum on the way home can we stop at the mall and get them?" I didn't think she really would do it. She did, I blew my wad and she blew my $50.
Tribute my wife? Sissy play?? Pics in profile!
Unregistered ?

I've had a few memorable wanks whilst driving home from a party or get together where I've pinched my used knickers. I'll dig them out of my sock or pocket where I hid them and have a little snifter before I get home
Jordan69 Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2012-09-12
72 year old bisexual
Many years ago it was standard at drive I movie to get a hand job so many many times very occasionally a blow job would be tendered we shared the names if chicks who gave blowers and made sure they had a friday night date Damn those chicks are now someone's grandma grin
marriedboner Skilled Jackinchatter

583 posts since 2007-06-21
heterosexual male
There are still a very few drive-in movies around. Could be a blast calling up one of those grandmas.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Masterbate And or being masterbated in a car