JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Peeing in the shower
Page: < prev  of 5  
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
Lola said:
Practical, gross, AND fucking hot!
exactly. I do it everyday and don't think about it,just a time saver I guess but when the first time I showered with an old gf and as I was lathering her up slowly she just cut loose and moaned I had to have her right fucking then. She said that she didn't realize what she was doing. Funny how she did it every time we showered together after that, knowing that it would make me fuck her like a wild monkey.strokestroke
Working it hard
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Slurp Amateur Jackinchatter

471 posts since 2014-09-22
64 year old
Peeing in the shower is normal. I do it usually. Haven't taken a shower in years, if ever, without masturbating.
edalboy64 Amateur Jackinchatter

396 posts since 2011-09-08
59 year old homosexual from TX
I love pissing in the shower, you already have the water going so why not? I like to watch it shoot on my chest, that's so hot. Then rinse off and you're good to go!
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
The shower is for getting clean. That's hard to do if I turn it into a toilet.angry
No cum is wasted.
getnoff Professional Jackinchatter

1241 posts since 2006-12-20
65 year old
I'm already soaping up or will be, so no big deal. I see it as my contribution to saving water from no need to flush the toilet. I cum in the shower all the time so why not pee?
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
getnoff said:
I'm already soaping up or will be, so no big deal. I see it as my contribution to saving water from no need to flush the toilet. I cum in the shower all the time so why not pee?

EXACTLY!

1 . It saves money. Water costs money, and unless you're rocking a new, high-efficiency toilet, every flush sends gallons and gallons of your hard-earned money down the drain. And trust me, there are much better ways to waste your money.

2 . It's good for the environment. In case you haven't heard, the Western U.S. is going through a severe drought right now. By some estimates , each household could save 2,500 liters of water per year per person if we all peed in the shower once a day instead of the toilet.

3 . It gets you cleaner. Ever wonder who decided we should use paper to clean up after doing our business? Dry paper just kind of smears things around and for women, wiping back to front can introduce bacteria into the urethra causing a painful infection. Water is much better at cleaning...dirt...out of cracks and crevices. And there's plenty of water in the shower.

4 . It keeps bathrooms cleaner, too. Dripping, leaking or otherwise "misting" the toilet with urine is a nasty habit that plagues BOTH genders. Then you add gobs of toilet paper into the mix and BOOM--you've got a bathroom that requires a hazmat suit. Peeing in the shower goes a long way toward keeping the seat neat.

5 . It's not as weird as you think. An informal poll of nearly 10,000 people found that an overwhelming majority pees in the shower and/or has absolutely no problem with people who do.

6 . It's totally sanitary. According to the Go With The Flow campaign , which encourages college students to conserve water by peeing in dorm showers, "As long as the water is flowing there is no hygiene risk as urine is sterile..."

User posted image . User posted image . User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Peeing in the shower has to be one of the most common things ever!

User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
JayinAZ Amateur Jackinchatter

479 posts since 2013-11-23
68 year old from Arizona
Love it. If I'm feeling especially horny, sometimes I'll pee on myself. Otherwise, straight down the drain.
biker061 Amateur Jackinchatter

301 posts since 2016-01-06
69 year old heterosexual male from Oklahoma
Doesn't EVERYONE do this. I remember doing it in the common showers in Jr high school!
"...occupational hazard is, occupation's just not around..."
julian1994 Amateur Jackinchatter

225 posts since 2016-01-05
29 year old curious male from Socal
i always do it
kik:madboredom1994
peter2 Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2010-03-14
79 year old
I agree Ben, it's just pee. The waters running. When we share a morning shower together. I piss in the shower, I don't deliberately on her ....... unless we're playing games! And most pee is perfectly antiseptic anyhow.
Page: < prev  of 5  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Peeing in the shower