JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone ever stroke while getting a haircut?
Page: of 6   next > 
JackinBill Novice Jackinchatter

65 posts since 2009-03-16
62 year old curious male from Wisconsin
I love getting my haircut. I go to this place where a buddy's wife works and she is hot hot hot!!
After the apron goes over my lap my hand goes to my cock, watching her hot body move in the mirror. She also presses her tits into my arm sometimes which makes my cock throb.
I never get my cock out but rub it slowly through my pants.
Problem is I always have a huge hard on when she is done and I know she has noticed a couple times. But then it's straight home so I can pull out my throbbing cock and stroke it good until I cum all over my chest!!
Has anyone else done anything similer??
Love to chat about Wives and love tiny tits. JO at least twice a day
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Jakebyker Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2012-09-08
64 year old from Ireland
i never thought of doing it. thx for the idea
chgojim Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2012-08-29
55 year old bisexual from Chicago
I used to go to this friend who was a hair stylist at a salon but she would also cut hair on her own as well at her home. I started to go to her and noticed she enjoyed wearing relatively revealing clothing (halters, shorts,skirts) when she cut my hair and would constantly "bump" into me with her breasts or press with her legs against me..always got me hard but first few times I figured it was my dirty mind. However, she did this each time and i began to notice she wasn't wearing bras and i could either see her nips through her shirts or her tits when she bent over to get closer to cut my hair. Finally, I decided to see what she would do if i let her notice the hard on she gave me...so next time I went commando in shorts and let apron move so my cock bulge showed. She obviously noticed because she would "have to" get between my legs to get closer and pressed her leg against me accidently... finally the next time i got the balls to rub my bulge in my shorts as she was cutting my hair...she moved so she could see and finally asked if she had caused that. I told her she'd be causing that for a while...she smiled and said if i needed to masturbate she wouldn't object and in fact would enjoy watching..so i took my cock out and stroked to a nice hard cum for her...obviously we ended up fucking and sucking...went on for about a year until she had to move...

Now that's what I'm talkin about!! Great story...would love for mine to go that far...very hot!
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
chgojim said:
I used to go to this friend who was a hair stylist at a salon but she would also cut hair on her own as well at her home. I started to go to her and noticed she enjoyed wearing relatively revealing clothing (halters, shorts,skirts) when she cut my hair and would constantly "bump" into me with her breasts or press with her legs against me..always got me hard but first few times I figured it was my dirty mind. However, she did this each time and i began to notice she wasn't wearing bras and i could either see her nips through her shirts or her tits when she bent over to get closer to cut my hair. Finally, I decided to see what she would do if i let her notice the hard on she gave me...so next time I went commando in shorts and let apron move so my cock bulge showed. She obviously noticed because she would "have to" get between my legs to get closer and pressed her leg against me accidently... finally the next time i got the balls to rub my bulge in my shorts as she was cutting my hair...she moved so she could see and finally asked if she had caused that. I told her she'd be causing that for a while...she smiled and said if i needed to masturbate she wouldn't object and in fact would enjoy watching..so i took my cock out and stroked to a nice hard cum for her...obviously we ended up fucking and sucking...went on for about a year until she had to move...

Yeah, but what kind of haircut did you end up with?
boxingoscar Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2012-01-21
71 year old curious
I did read about a customer at a hair salon who was making motions in his lap under the apron. The hairstylist was very offended and conked him one with her hairbrush or other hard object. She hit him so hard that she knocked him out. When they pulled the apron away, it turns out he was cleaning his glasses.
I pity a man with short arms.

Hahahaha...too funny!!!
nakedstr8buddy Skilled Jackinchatter

634 posts since 2012-08-17
33 year old curious from Florida
I have before. The last time the dude who was cutting my hair knew what I was doing cuz when I came he asked if it was good.
chgojim Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2012-08-29
55 year old bisexual from Chicago
I can't remember the haircut...lol
Unregistered ?

I used to be a stylist/hairdresser and would catch guys occasionally jerking. Never would say anything, but to say the least... It was very hot knowing what they were doing!
shorty5354 Amateur Jackinchatter

207 posts since 2012-10-02
69 year old bisexual from southern californa
I never did with a female stylist but did have sex with a hot male stylist when I was in navy at 17
pmont Skilled Jackinchatter

990 posts since 2010-02-15
65 year old heterosexual from Canada
My wife is a hairstylist. She cuts my hair at home...clothing optional hehe. But I don't want to move around too much at the time. Those scissors are sharp! Now afterwards...that's a different story.
My Baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo. I want to sink her with my pink torpedo.
HUGETITLOVER Professional Jackinchatter

2190 posts since 2007-03-19
45 year old heterosexual from Syracuse,NY
I dated a chic who cut hair she was a 36d cup she would give me a haircut topless that was hot.she would lean in and i would lick her nipples.great sex after every cut
Im into phone chat and up for it anytime love sharing pics of huge tits on slim petite women and clips i have of them does matter who calls me or you.
OpenToEverything Novice Jackinchatter

79 posts since 2012-02-10
33 year old bisexual from Bahrain(from USA)
Jakebyker said:
i never thought of doing it. thx for the idea

my exact thoughts
I Love trading pics, DONT ADD ME ON SKYPE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, Thanks
soxandboxersboy Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2012-07-21
31 year old homosexual
yes, i do this every time i get a haircut, have for years. usually i cum when i do it. i have had many barbers catch on that i was jackin off and cummin under the cape. it feels great doing it!
Page: of 6   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone ever stroke while getting a haircut?