JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » jacking to jockstraps
Page: of 2   next > 
SebastianThird Amateur Jackinchatter

126 posts since 2012-10-21
40 year old homosexual from Cape Town
i have a jockstrap fetish - i love watching guys jerk off while wearing them, or while wearing them myself..i love the smell of a jockstrap that's been worn all day..just thinking about it gets me hard..anyone share this fetish? perhaps you'd be willing to show me your jockstrap?
addicted to jacking
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Boxerzonme Amateur Jackinchatter

393 posts since 2009-03-20
bisexual male from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Me too....love to jerk off when wearing one. As soon as I put one on I have an erection.
sircumference Skilled Jackinchatter

615 posts since 2007-02-05
59 year old homosexual from alabama
I've always love jockstraps. I just bought a nice standard white jock with a wide waistband.

I want to get fucked in it.
"give a buddy a hand, he wants it more than you know.."
undietwink33 Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2012-12-26
31 year old homosexual from California
jocks are so hot. I like to put an athletic cup on the inside of a jock (not in the pouch that is sometimes included) so as to use it as a sort of chastity device. I lay on my stomach and my flaccid penis is trapped in the cup. Then I spend hours gyrating and producing precum, until the entire cup is full. Very hot.
GuyHudson Skilled Jackinchatter

822 posts since 2007-03-03
62 year old homosexual from Montgomery County MD
Sounds really hot, undietwink33. Would love to play with your ass while you're grinding your crotch into my bed, sliding my fingers into your jock and cupping your balls and feeling your tight hole
A bone in each hand is worth a try!
Doug_Porter Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2007-11-26
37 year old homosexual from Michigan
I also have a thing for jockstraps, which grew as a result of this: I'm a bit of a submissive bottom, but not all tops are dominant, so I've found that jock straps can help. After playing around with a non-dom top a few times, I love putting on a jock, telling him my cock is off-limits (since the jock makes it inaccessible), and that I want him to just use my hole until he cums. It does the trick for me, haha.
Dukeii Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2012-06-23
52 year old from Seattle
ive had a jock fetish since Jr High, when all guys wore jockstraps it was required, i get off wearin a jock all week, then jerkin off a load into it
JockstrapJacker Amateur Jackinchatter

201 posts since 2009-02-16
homosexual
Doug_Porter said:
I also have a thing for jockstraps, which grew as a result of this: I'm a bit of a submissive bottom, but not all tops are dominant, so I've found that jock straps can help. After playing around with a non-dom top a few times, I love putting on a jock, telling him my cock is off-limits (since the jock makes it inaccessible), and that I want him to just use my hole until he cums. It does the trick for me, haha.

I'm a dominant top, and I do love jockstraps. A man looks SO good in a jockstrap. Sexy trick! "Hiding" your cock in a strap, and telling a man that he has to use the back door to cum.

HOT profile pic Doug! Tried to send pvt Jackinmail, but your inbox is full.
JackinSeattle Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2012-10-23
homosexual from Seattle
I love a guy in a jockstrap... Love eating ass and pulling on the straps letting them smack against his ass... I also like pulling the underneath part down just a little bit so I can lick the base of his balls and taint (leaving the rest of him covered) Makes him go wild.
nice2seeyu Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2013-02-10
70 year old curious from us
I also like the feel of a jockstrap and it started when I was in high school. Over the years I have continued to wear them on occasion. I like to see guys in them also.
Curious
Nathaniel Amateur Jackinchatter

118 posts since 2012-12-05
68 year old bisexual male
In my day, jockstraps were required for all the boys in gym class in school. (The coach had jock checks.) I've liked straps since I pulled up the waist band on my very first one and felt the pouch grip and support my cock and balls, while my butt was bare. And I liked to see all the other boys in their straps. By high school years, there were some nice sized packages bulging those jock pouches.
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
Jockstraps rock! I got the biggest adolescent erection the very first time I went to put on my first one. I was hard before I even got the thing out of the package!

stroke
collegejockstrap Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2013-05-21
33 year old bisexual
Jockstraps are the best. Not only do they offer great cock/ball support, the bare ass is fucking hot, and the straps provide a great grip while fucking. Love making my buds wear jocks whenever we fool around.
JockstrapJacker Amateur Jackinchatter

201 posts since 2009-02-16
homosexual
js06877 said:
Jockstraps rock! I got the biggest adolescent erection the very first time I went to put on my first one. I was hard before I even got the thing out of the package!

stroke

I was 12 when I put on my first one. I also got hard getting it out of the box. So when I put it on, I pitched a tent. A new strap has a firm snug jock pouch, but there's nothing harder than an adolescent hardon. So the tent pole was rigid and standing tall.
Roger Skilled Jackinchatter

515 posts since 2007-06-06
63 year old bisexual male
JockstrapJacker said:
....A new strap has a firm snug jock pouch, but there's nothing harder than an adolescent hardon. So the tent pole was rigid and standing tall.

Got that right! My first jock was snug fitting and the elasticized pouch of my youth supporter was tight and firm. I was 12 and had a steel rod hardon before I got it out of the box. The pouch didn't mash it down or pull it to the side at all.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » jacking to jockstraps