JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Milking machine stories?
Page: of 1  
milkingmike Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2012-11-07
40 year old homosexual male from Joliet
Looking for stories where a guy is hooked up to a milking machine like the venus 2000 or serious kit milker and made to ejaculate over and over again until he is drained dry. Anyone know any?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

No I don't.

But I would love to see my wife's tits hooked up to one while she was on all fours.

S
Moriarty Amateur Jackinchatter

148 posts since 2012-05-22
51 year old heterosexual from London
Likewise sethwaite, I'd love to see my busty, fat-titted girlfriend stripped naked and hooked up to a milking machine while she was on all fours. Maybe with a group of horny guys standing around wanking over her and fingering her moist slit, as they humiliate and degrade her by calling her a names like "cow" and making off colour remarks about her big "udders". Mmmmm...
swetedave Amateur Jackinchatter

163 posts since 2008-10-08
77 year old curious
http://www.tubetrooper.com/search/?lid=1&q=milking+machine
HUGETITLOVER Professional Jackinchatter

2190 posts since 2007-03-19
45 year old heterosexual from Syracuse,NY
sethwaite said:
No I don't.

But I would love to see my wife's tits hooked up to one while she was on all fours.
How big are wifes tits
S
Im into phone chat and up for it anytime love sharing pics of huge tits on slim petite women and clips i have of them does matter who calls me or you.
Unregistered ?

She is 36c

S
HUGETITLOVER Professional Jackinchatter

2190 posts since 2007-03-19
45 year old heterosexual from Syracuse,NY
On all 4s would look good
Im into phone chat and up for it anytime love sharing pics of huge tits on slim petite women and clips i have of them does matter who calls me or you.
Unregistered ?

I agree, all of us around her stroking off while we watch her getting milked.

S
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
Moriarty said:
Likewise sethwaite, I'd love to see my busty, fat-titted girlfriend stripped naked and hooked up to a milking machine while she was on all fours. Maybe with a group of horny guys standing around wanking over her and fingering her moist slit, as they humiliate and degrade her by calling her a names like "cow" and making off colour remarks about her big "udders". Mmmmm...
Lemme join you....love to stroke my cock while watching her get milked...lets all cum on her.
Moriarty Amateur Jackinchatter

148 posts since 2012-05-22
51 year old heterosexual from London
thickboner4u said:
Lemme join you....love to stroke my cock while watching her get milked...lets all cum on her.

Mmmmm...yes, would be so hot to stand over her jerking, our cum flying all over her.

She has big, 38FF natural titties.
maritoditettona Skilled Jackinchatter

504 posts since 2011-08-09
65 year old heterosexual
sethwaite said:
No I don't.

S

OMG yesssssssssss
I'd love to see my wife that way too
mike6968 Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2012-01-01
58 year old
When my wife had our last child she ended up nursing at the hospital. They had an area where all the nursing moms would sit. For whatever reason one day I walked in and there are 6 ladies tits out babies feeding. Most covered up and one shoots out don't worry he has 4 kids this is nothing for him. Over the next month the ladies with preemies all became comfortable enough that they would feed and sometimes just sit with tits out. My wife new I was getting boners and going to the washroom to cum all the time.One fat black women new I liked her tits. One night it was her my wife and me sitting there chatting. Babies were tucked away. The black women says looks like someone else has milk too. I had a huge pre cum mark on the front of my jeans. My wife laughed and said yeah, he likes your tits. The black women says then let him play with them I look at my wife and she just nodded yes. So here I am big milky tits and Im working whats left out of them and she says suck my titties. Now Id tried my wifes milk many times but never anothers. She pulled my face in and fuck me they were still pretty full and I was getting a meal. After about five minutes she said now give me your milk. I again looked at my wife who was just watching in amazement. Pulled out my cock and in less then a minute creamed her tits and face. Later her and I had an affair for about a year without my wifes knowledge and she kept breast feeding the whole time.Laughed ass fucking her while grabbing her milky tits. Time to milk myself thinking about it
Unregistered ?

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=VE4GJ-C355-

Great vid!!
nakedstr8buddy Skilled Jackinchatter

634 posts since 2012-08-17
33 year old curious from Florida
Oh fuck that was so HOT! I came watching it. strokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

where can I get one of those machines?????

S
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Milking machine stories?