JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Has any1 ever caught sum1 wankin?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Lance53 Amateur Jackinchatter

259 posts since 2014-11-01
64 year old bisexual male from NC
Caught my dad work his cock when I was 12. He was looking at a playboy magazine and working his shaft. I watched till he finshed and shoot his load.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
I used to live in the last house on a dead end road that backed up to a resort hotel dormitory. You would not believe the number of times I witnessed twenty-something girls and guys masturbating. Not to mention the fucking and general nudity. They never seemed to think to close the curtains...
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
Unregistered ?

I have a few times at the library at school. One time I was walking around looking for a desk where I could study and I walked next to a guy who had his dick out jackin at the desk. Unfortunately when he saw me he stopped and covered up with his shirt. The next time I caught a guy jackin at a study desk I hid in the stacks and stayed quiet so he wouldnt hear me. I watched him with his dick out jackin until he creamed his load.
Unregistered ?

When visiting my friend at his Uni I walked in on him wanking. Have to admit I lingered a second or two longer than I needed before apologising and leaving him to it.
Boris21 Enlightened Jackinchatter

2530 posts since 2016-11-28
28 year old bisexual male
I accidently walked in on my younger sister. I wanted to get a book that she borrowed and came into her room, only to find her laying on the bed with her skirt hiked up, her panties off, and a dildo in her pussy. She was pumping it in and out, thrusting her hips and moaning softly. She didn't see me so I watched her for a minute or two with my cock throbbing in my pants. Suddenly she lifted her hips off the bed, and had a panting, grunting orgasm. I retreated before she saw me, went to my room and jacked off furiously, moaning her name and shooting my cum.
Unregistered ?

Had to share a bed with a friend on a road trip once and woke up to hear him jerking it next to me. Never said anything, just listened as he finished.
carl02924 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2017-12-06
32 year old
I walked in my roommate wanking before. I was in college leaving for class. I forgot something and went back to the dorm room. Wasn't even gone for a minute and he was butt ass naked going at it lol
baker55 Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2009-03-05
63 year old
always wanted to but nvr have
Willooh Amateur Jackinchatter

106 posts since 2017-09-20
56 year old heterosexual male from Pennsylvania
Caught my stepson a few times

Dman said:
I used to live in the last house on a dead end road that backed up to a resort hotel dormitory. You would not believe the number of times I witnessed twenty-something girls and guys masturbating. Not to mention the fucking and general nudity. They never seemed to think to close the curtains...

With a view like that you must have masturbated a lot watching them go at it.

I know I would have...right by the window where they could see me stroke
B_Rod Amateur Jackinchatter

283 posts since 2007-05-26
42 year old homosexual male from Washington State
I caught my twin brother a few times. We shared a room and didn't have any secrets. One time I walked in the room and he was kneeling on some pillows by the bed and had his dick in between the mattress and box spring pumping away! He said "dude, go get a baggie from the kitchen, you gotta try this!" I went and got a Ziplock and brought it back. He told me to fill it up with lotion, put my dick inside and put it under the mattress. I went to the foot of the bed and did what he told me. I also had to kneel on a couple pillows to bring me to the correct height. Once I started pumping away I was in ecstasy! We started talking about girls that we wanted to hump or get sucked off by. He came first and shortly after I was filling up my ziplock bag with warm jizz...
smokinlilsmiley Amateur Jackinchatter

222 posts since 2011-05-02
44 year old bisexual from Alabama
When I was around 11 or 12 walked in on my oldest brother naked on the couch just a stroking away. Needless to say I was taught how to Jo that day!
thrill Amateur Jackinchatter

380 posts since 2015-12-24
44 year old heterosexual
I've seen my dad jacking off to pics of my wife on his computer several times. So damn hot. He never saw me or knew that I knew about it.
I love getting off to my wife with men of all ages.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Has any1 ever caught sum1 wankin?