JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » My sexy big titted GF - is she worth a wank?
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
smallwhite0485 Amateur Jackinchatter

398 posts since 2011-12-31
38 year old from Pittsburgh
Unspeakably jealous. She's just oozing sexiness. Id love to private chat with ya sometime about all those things I wanna do with her! And if she got herself an account, I'm sure she'll find herself quite the popular young woman. You have any hot stories about her sexual antics?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Moriarty Amateur Jackinchatter

148 posts since 2012-05-22
51 year old heterosexual from London
smallwhite0485 said:
Id love to private chat with ya sometime about all those things I wanna do with her! And if she got herself an account, I'm sure she'll find herself quite the popular young woman.

I'm sure she will too! My yahoo addy should be viewable from my profile. Love to share pics of her online and talk filth with other guys while we both wank over her.

smallwhite0485 said:
You have any hot stories about her sexual antics?

Loads! She's been a very dirty girl. wink
Unregistered ?

I LOVE this nice fat ass cunt. She looks like she loves to please. As she should. She does look a little "intellectually challenged" to me though, bigger the tits, the smaller the brain. I'd love to parade her out in front of all my friends and have her service them all. She looks like thats what she's made for. I love that she shows her massive tits like that. She must be used to all the attention. Maybe thats how she gets through life. Using her tits instead of a brain. :-) :-) thanks for sharing with us!
showmeyourtitties Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2012-10-26
45 year old heterosexual
My favorite is the one of her sitting on the couch with that sexy smile. It's like she's watching me jerk just inches from her face. I hope she's ready for the cum explosion that's about to happen!
Filthy_frankie Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2012-11-14
41 year old heterosexual
So hey everyone. Thanks for all the comments guys. I'm the gf to Moriarty and he told me to start an account and I of course obey! Love the comments guys very hot! If anyone wants to say hi privately send me a pm xxxx

7 posts since 2012-11-14
41 year old heterosexual
Hi guys, these were taken at my photoshoot last night. What do you think? Would you jerk to me? wink xx

hot4mmf Amateur Jackinchatter

219 posts since 2011-12-27
44 year old
Filthy_frankie said:
Hi guys, these were taken at my photoshoot last night. What do you think? Would you jerk to me? wink xx

User posted image
User posted image
User posted image

Afraid so sweetness, I just blew a MASSIVE load to you. Your eyes are so sexy and suggestive!! What a sexy mouth, what curves...phew!
i_love_curvy_girls Amateur Jackinchatter

199 posts since 2008-05-16
heterosexual male
Your girl is very very sexy, and definitely my type. Her playfulness in dressing up for pics shows that she must be SO MUCH FUN to be with. So that sexy playfulness, combined with her banging body and cute face, make her very wank-worthy. You are obviously proud of her, and you should be! grin

I love women with thick, curvy bodies, and fun personalities, so I know I'd have a good time jerking myself off to more and more of her pics. But if I ever got my hands on her... watch out! I'd fuck your little girl like CRAZY... have her ride me while I thrust up into her, making her heavy titties bounce, hearing her moan, and feeling her juicy ass shake pleasantly on my balls. Then bend her over and pump into her again and again, pounding against her sexy rump with wild, hard thrusts. One hand grabbing a tit, the other hand teasing her clit, and enjoying every little squeeze of her pussy...

ilovecurvygirls on yahoo messenger... wink

showmeyourtitties Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2012-10-26
45 year old heterosexual
Filthy_frankie said:

More like "when would I" not "would I" love I just flipped back to your photos and got hard again...I guess I won't be leaving the house for a while...
willybob83 Novice Jackinchatter

97 posts since 2012-09-13
41 year old from UK - North West
[quote=Filthy_frankie]Hi guys, these were taken at my photoshoot last night. What do you think? Would you jerk to me? wink xx

Am doing right now, you have definetly got a few good pairs on that hot body but for me your eyes are the standout, very sexy!
Unregistered ?

Very cute and sexy! my yahoo id is justbecausemydickishard btw
39 mwm tx
JonahL Amateur Jackinchatter

200 posts since 2012-08-29
40 year old heterosexual male from Los Angeles
she's worth 3! ha! Nice stuff, man

7 posts since 2012-11-14
41 year old heterosexual
My eyes are my favourite feature so that's so sweet thanks. Most men just can't lift their eyes any higher than my tits normally... My yahoo im is on my profile so can add me for a chat xx
philly_guy Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2012-02-21
34 year old heterosexual from Philadelphia
Filthy_frankie said:

User posted image
User posted image
User posted image

I already did, and plan to again, very sexy! And like some of the other guys already said, that pic of you looking up at the camera is probably my favorite.
smallwhite0485 Amateur Jackinchatter

398 posts since 2011-12-31
38 year old from Pittsburgh
There are three types of attractive for me that I love in equal amounts (libra) in women and all get me so horny. Cute, in a youthful and playful way. Beautiful, in an elegant or classier way. And Sexy, in a raw, lusty, dominant (or, hey, sub is cool, too [libra]) way. And you, miss, have all three of those features in spades. I'm so glad you've decided to post for yourself and join the community! My cock is so hard at these pictures, I can't help but relieve myself
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » My sexy big titted GF - is she worth a wank?