JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » My sexy big titted GF - is she worth a wank?
Page: < prev  of 3  
Filthy_frankie Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2012-11-14
41 year old heterosexual
I loved what you said you wanted to do to me!! That my curves turn you on so much. I could picture everything you said and it got me so excited!! I read this to my boyfriend and he decided to follow through with your suggestion and fuck me from behind. Would be happy to chat in yahoo sometime and I know my bf would be happy to share pics and tell you how good I am to fuck if you add him too x

i_love_curvy_girls said:
Your girl is very very sexy, and definitely my type. Her playfulness in dressing up for pics shows that she must be SO MUCH FUN to be with. So that sexy playfulness, combined with her banging body and cute face, make her very wank-worthy. You are obviously proud of her, and you should be! grin

I love women with thick, curvy bodies, and fun personalities, so I know I'd have a good time jerking myself off to more and more of her pics. But if I ever got my hands on her... watch out! I'd fuck your little girl like CRAZY... have her ride me while I thrust up into her, making her heavy titties bounce, hearing her moan, and feeling her juicy ass shake pleasantly on my balls. Then bend her over and pump into her again and again, pounding against her sexy rump with wild, hard thrusts. One hand grabbing a tit, the other hand teasing her clit, and enjoying every little squeeze of her pussy...

ilovecurvygirls on yahoo messenger... wink
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Filthy_frankie Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2012-11-14
41 year old heterosexual
Loved your comment. Always wondered what American cock feels like!! Imagining spreading my legs for you right now.....wink

smallwhite0485 said:
There are three types of attractive for me that I love in equal amounts (libra) in women and all get me so horny. Cute, in a youthful and playful way. Beautiful, in an elegant or classier way. And Sexy, in a raw, lusty, dominant (or, hey, sub is cool, too [libra]) way. And you, miss, have all three of those features in spades. I'm so glad you've decided to post for yourself and join the community! My cock is so hard at these pictures, I can't help but relieve myself
coyote69 Amateur Jackinchatter

499 posts since 2006-11-02
54 year old bisexual male from ohio
she is smoking hot man. great tits. never get tried of them
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » My sexy big titted GF - is she worth a wank?