JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » urinal stories
Page: of 2   next > 
SebastianThird Amateur Jackinchatter

126 posts since 2012-10-21
40 year old homosexual from Cape Town
hey guys..someone sent me a hot story about someone checking out his dick at a urinal..anyone else have any great stories? i haven't had many experiences but i have caught some glimpses of beautiful thick cocks..
addicted to jacking
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Plenty of experiences over the years. Not so many public Loos open now but the odd one or two that are seem well frequented. Only the other day I wandered into one and caught to blokes masturbating each other. Before they could compose thereselves I was stood at the urinal cock in hand. Before long the three of us were group wanking. This soon led to a three way suck off. I haven't t a clue who they were but I left with Two mouthfulls of warm sticky semen!
OldDublinWanker Amateur Jackinchatter

146 posts since 2011-11-25
63 year old curious from Dublin, Ireland
I've seen guy playing with themselves a number of times.
Mostly at bus and train stations.
Mature Irish Masturbation Addict.
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
roly said:
Plenty of experiences over the years. Not so many public Loos open now but the odd one or two that are seem well frequented. Only the other day I wandered into one and caught to blokes masturbating each other. Before they could compose thereselves I was stood at the urinal cock in hand. Before long the three of us were group wanking. This soon led to a three way suck off. I haven't t a clue who they were but I left with Two mouthfulls of warm sticky semen!

Me too. Lots of sexual encounters over the years. In London as a youth and here in Edinburgh. Stilla few good ones here. I've always been passive and willing. I'm sure lots of the men who frequent these places are married and it's easy to get sexual relief.
Happy to chat about my experiences...
Unregistered ?

When i was in college (many years ago) I went to use the library bathroom (5th floor). While sitting in the stall two guys walk in and go over to the urinals. one gets down on his knees and starts to suck the other one. I was very innocent in those days...a virgin. I'd never seen anyone have sex before. I was so turned on that I started to masturbate...not caring if anyone heard or saw. I opened the stall door so I could see. They continued. The guy shot his load into the other guys mouth...then got up a spit the cum into the urinal. I came. They both left the bathroom. No words were exchanged.
Unregistered ?

I remember as a teen, the shock of seeing a black guy in the Chicago bus terminal erect penis in hand standing at a urinal wanking. I was scared to death.

I remember in Asia the urinals facing the open door and being so erect I couldn't pee as women walked by glancing in.

I also remember in Asia how men would lean over to look at my penis, which was circumcised, and I suppose they had never seen such a marvel before.

And I remember....
Terrybill Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2013-01-05
72 year old bisexual from Oxford, UK
When I was 21 I walked into a public toilet in a railway station and I saw a lad about my age masturbating a huge cock. I was shocked but fascinated and kept watching. I think deep down I wanted to go over and take his cock in my mouth but my bisexuality was suppressed at that time.
More recently I was at a Moody Blues concert. In the break I masturbates at a urinal while other guys were queuing up. It took me quite a while to cum but nobody commented.
I was in Leeds recently with my wife and son. I went in to the gents at the bus station. I chose an urinal at the far end that I am sure was visible by women outside. I masturbated there with the turn on that both men inside the toilet could see me and women outside could catch a glimpse
Next I tried to masturbate at a urinal in the gents in a posh restaurant, but this man told me to stop or he would report me.
I often masturbate in a cubicle with the door unlocked letting the lights cast a shadow on the floor of the next cubical showing what I am doing. Sometimes when I have a good size erection sticking out my fly I will walk out the cubicle and go to the washbasins and wash my hard cock and then dry it under the drier in full view of others.
I find all this great fun but no one has off feed to touch me or let me touch them.
Willy the big Cock
Unregistered ?

Isn't jerking off in a urinal and that kind of thing penalized in the US/UK?
USAgay Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2011-12-18
59 year old homosexual male from Wisconsin, USA
A few years ago, I was at the central marketplace in Athens, Greece and had to pee. There were 4 urinals. Only one other guy was in there. I went to urinal #2; he was at #4.

As I finished peeing, I glanced over and saw that he was stroking his big, uncut cock. I started stroking, too.

Soon two other guys came in and stood at the urinals on either side of me. They took out their big, uncut cocks and started stroking.

Suddenly the guy on my right reached over and stroked my cock for me. I just stood there and let the guy masturbate me while the other guys watched. I just focused on being masturbated with all these guys watching. It made me have a mind blowing orgasm in less than two minutes. I shot a huge load of semen into the urinal while everyone watched.
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
in the 60s & 70s bus and railway station toilets were popular with 'dirty old men'. With their white enamel urinals and wooden cubicle doors with sexual grafitti scrawled on them. They always seemed to have their own smell.
As a young teen I always had a hard-on in these places and had my first sexual encounters with men in them. It surprises me now looking back at just how easily I took to it. Letting old men wank me off and doing the same for them.
Usually someone would keep a look-out. I suppose I was quite lucky never to have been caught.

I even remember the first cock I sucked. Sitting on a toilet seat trousers round my ankles while this middle-aged man unzipped in front of me and stroked his cock hard. He pulled my face onto him. I could smell stale pee on his big purple knob. Gagged a couple of times but soon got the hang of it. I could feel him moving in my mouth and soon he shot his load in my mouth. It was warm and thick and I swalloed quickly.
As he was zipping up I wanked off in front of him letting my cum shoot onto my thighs.

Terrybill said:
When I was 21 I walked into a public toilet in a railway station and I saw a lad about my age masturbating a huge cock. I was shocked but fascinated and kept watching. I think deep down I wanted to go over and take his cock in my mouth but my bisexuality was suppressed at that time.
More recently I was at a Moody Blues concert. In the break I masturbates at a urinal while other guys were queuing up. It took me quite a while to cum but nobody commented.
I was in Leeds recently with my wife and son. I went in to the gents at the bus station. I chose an urinal at the far end that I am sure was visible by women outside. I masturbated there with the turn on that both men inside the toilet could see me and women outside could catch a glimpse
Next I tried to masturbate at a urinal in the gents in a posh restaurant, but this man told me to stop or he would report me.
I often masturbate in a cubicle with the door unlocked letting the lights cast a shadow on the floor of the next cubical showing what I am doing. Sometimes when I have a good size erection sticking out my fly I will walk out the cubicle and go to the washbasins and wash my hard cock and then dry it under the drier in full view of others.
I find all this great fun but no one has off feed to touch me or let me touch them.
OldDublinWanker Amateur Jackinchatter

146 posts since 2011-11-25
63 year old curious from Dublin, Ireland
It was quite popular in 70s in bus and train stations and public park toilets.
Each seemed to have a dirty old man playing with himself.
Mature Irish Masturbation Addict.
nhdude Amateur Jackinchatter

190 posts since 2005-12-11
65 year old curious from New Hampshire
Only one time........about 3 years ago I walked into a Mcdonalds bathroom and there was a guy that I would say was in his late teens or early twenties at the urinal. I went to the one beside him which had no dividers. As I started to pee I glanced over and saw him back away some from the urinal and noticed that he was atleast semi hard and was stroking it ever slowly. I didnt do or say anything, cause was the first time I had seen anyone doing this. He didnt stay there very long and then left. Needless to say that that was pretty cool....LOLcock
bigpete Amateur Jackinchatter

366 posts since 2012-12-15
80 year old
not at a aurinal, but a friend and i waas in the woods huingint last summer
bothof us had to piss real bad so we just did out thing
i thought he was part horse after i saw him pull out what he had
smallwhite0485 Amateur Jackinchatter

398 posts since 2011-12-31
38 year old from Pittsburgh
Two good ones come to mind. Family restaurant that's open 24 hours, so the after midnight crowd can be a little seedy. I'm in high school at the time and this senior girl, 18 and very pretty, was a friend of mine who worked there. Saw her wait on an older guy, maybe 60s or early 70s, this is about 3 am. Walked into the restroom and he's hunched over the urinal, wanking with fury. I don't even walk in, I just leave, knowing he was jerking to my friend. Told her about it later. She was unamused but everyone else thought it was hilarious.

Other one is this sports bar where the men's room has a long one-way mirror on the wall with the urinals, so you can look out this window at the hostesses while you piss. The hostesses have this mirror behind them where they fill out their seating charts and whathaveyou. I've been in there twice. Seen a total of 5 guys jerking off to the hot hostess girls in their little cleavage tops and short shorts.

I didn't join in either situation, but I still think the situations were kinda cool
handjob54 Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2013-01-29
70 year old bisexual
What I like to do , is to go to the restroom at the mall . I stand at the urinal for a while , like I'm going to take a piss . I'm really not . I just stand there and play with my cock . When a old man comes in next to me , I back off a little so he gets a look of my cock . I shake it and jerk it a few times . Then flush . Good way of flashing cock .
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » urinal stories