JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Serious kit penis milking machine
Page: of 1  
milkingmike Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2012-11-07
40 year old homosexual male from Joliet
Has anybody experience the Serious Kit Milking machine yet or knows anybody who can offer there opinion?

Here is there link http://seriouskit.com/site1/Milking_Machines.html

I am sorry in advanced, I am a horrible writer in the first place all around in structure, grammar, and punctuation. I also didn't have time to give this a once over to try and correct typos at the very least.

They also offer several videos on xtube showing off the many features of the unit. In my opinion it looks amazing and seems to be a little bit cheaper than the Venus 2000 too (dunno if that would still be true after shipping).
They seem to offer a huge variety of sleeve/receiver options compared to the Venus 2k, Not to mention it automatically adds lubrication. The company says that the guys can even piss in it (when tied up for long sessions) and its collected in the container, I would assume if it will suck up urine it will also suck up and deposit your jizz in the collection chamber and that may offer easier cleanup compaired to the Venus again. I don't own one yet, bought a Venus 2000 without ever knowing about this machine, the company has just modified farm surge milkers but has done it more professionally than a diy job, I like there style and ideas with the sleeves especially. Ever since I found this company about 4 months ago I have frequently checked back for updates and it seems they are always adding new sleeve ideas and other improvements. Granted the unit is a bit larger than a Venus 2000 system but the V2K is not very easy to move around even though it is smaller.

Below is my rant/review about my Venus 2000 and some of its flaws as well as some of my corrections/ideas for it flaws.
Again Im sure there is plenty of grimmer/structure errors and I apologize for being a crappy writer.

I already own a Venus 2000, and I find it disappointing. Don't get me wrong, the machine is wonderful once you figure it out and build your own things for it. For its very large price tag and the age the system has been around I find that Abco (company who make the Venus 2000) is rather out dated, offering basically only one type of sleeve and haveing only made one major revision to the whole machine since its creation (that I know of). They put the sleeve (as they call it a receiver) creation in the hands of the end user except for calculating the size of the material they give you. This is great but also a downer, it allows the end user to be as creative as they could possibly be but for such a substantial price tag they should at least offer 1 or 2 more options that they have come up with besides a smooth simple sleeve. Yes there are other sites that explain some modification ideas but the majority of those sites are out dated just like the main Venus 2k page (both in appearance and information).

You would figure for the price Abco would get some people to work on there page, perhaps at the very least add suggestions, Ideas, and instructions for Mods directly from them, keeping it up to date too. I dunno perhaps its just me but if you offer a ""high end"" and ""superior"" product I think its a bit cheap to link people to 3rd party sites that show modding/customizing ideas.

The biggest issue I have with the venus 2000 is they say its totally hands free.... yeah ummm about that, most guys dicks are not perfectly straight. most slightly curve and twist, thus if you intend on using the Venus 2k while laying on your back, or reclined in a chair without it resting on your belly sliding back and forth and still potentially falling off right before you reach climax you will need some sort of guide, strap... I dunno what exactly it would be called, but basically something to keep the sleeve top pointed at the ceiling without too much bouncing around.

Iv seen a handful of ideas but again nothing from Abco themselfs! The Serious Kit Milker offers a jock strap looking device, I dunno if it would work with the venus.
Since I am no engineer at least not one to make things perfect I started experimenting with guides at first. Attaching rods to the sleeve then having the rods line up with holes that were attached to an adjustable clamp to alter angle as needed. I dunno if this didnt work because I simply built it kinda cheaply or because the whole thing was too ridged so it fought with the guides on each thrust up and down (due to no penis being perfectly straight).

I tried several other variants and improvements on them plus improvements on the original guide.... I eventually contacted Abco for advice where I was prompted to search google for ideas(""Superior my ass""wink. I already tried google, found several sites and groups. tried most of the ideas and still didn't get what I wanted.

Its been over a year now since Iv had this machine and still didnt feel I was enjoying it to its max potential due to it having no easy guide system for the way I wanna use it.
About 3 months ago I finally developed something that works almost perfectly with products from This company called Lock-Line. They make modular hosing that is semi ridged and majorly flexible.

Here is there site:
http://www.modularhose.com/Loc-Line-34-System

I suggest the 3/4" to make the support part the smaller hose flexes too easily. If you would like detailed instructions of what I built simply msg me on here or leave a comment asking. Its still not perfect but its pretty damn close, I also have several improvement ideas for it I haven't tried yet. The reason I think this guide system works best (so far) is because it is extremely flexible and semi-ridged, the Loc-line flexes a tiny bit with each thrust but due to the 3/4" tensile'ness it flexes back to its originally position area, allowing the venus sleeve to follow the curve and twist of each penis flexing the loc-line on each up stroke and the loc-line returning on the down stoke.

Sorry again I am not the best writer and I am sure this thing is full of errors. Let me know if anyone owns or has tried the Serious Kit Milking Milker.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
alfredomau Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2012-12-17
72 year old
Hi Mike

Seems like we have the same problem with our Venus2000. I'd love to now how your Lock-line system is constructed so can you send details. email me at [email protected]

Alfredo
electroguy Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2013-02-09
79 year old curious from vancouver canada
Just waiting for delivery of my SERIOUSKIT, bought surge milker and vacuum pump on line, tubing here (Canada) the rest I ordered from SERIOUSKIT...looks great....!!
Unregistered ?

Robojac from Funways work great and it cheaper.
mojackkc Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2015-05-08
homosexual male from Missouri
Would love to hear about your experience with the Seriouskit milker . Let me know if you are pleased. Thinking about purchasing it or the venus 2000.
mojackkc Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2015-05-08
homosexual male from Missouri
Did you ever get a seriouskit? Or are you still using your venus. I am on the fence, but by your post I would be best to get the serious kit. Pls add anything further to help. Thx
Melkmaschine Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2016-01-06
57 year old from Sweden
Milking feels just great using a good milking machine
with lots of lube in the teatcup used to milk penis
and the other teatcups are really pleasant to use
on your nipples and balls at the same time.
Melkmaschine
5P56MM Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2017-04-30
58 year old heterosexual
I would like to see how how your Lock-line system is constructed. If you can send details it would be appreciated. It can be sent to me at [email protected] Thanks!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Serious kit penis milking machine