JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wet dreams
Page: < prev  of 2  
Hereitcums Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2012-02-22
76 year old curious from midamerica
I don't know when the first one happened probably when I was pretty young. Don't realy know how many I've had, more than a few, but not a tremendos amount. I suppose they stoped in my thirties, but don't realy know. I can remember having that orgasmic feeling while dreamy about sex, but no actual large amount of dischage though. I've probably had more of those than wet dreams with large discharges.

But hey damn we can always hope can't we!! Maybe just talking and thinking about this will give me a cock while I'm dreaming about boobspussy and i'll shoot a big load in my pants while I sleep without stroke. Well happy dreams,and happy discharges. laugh

Curious & like to cum
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I've had two or three in my whole life. All of the dreams were really intensely sexual but in a weird dreamy way. I actually remember in one it was an overweight friend of mine and his asshole extended out and sucked my cock until I came in my sleep.
Jack_Creamer Skilled Jackinchatter

524 posts since 2009-10-22
74 year old curious from Oklahoma
When I was 12 or 13 I remember waking up and finding my the crotch of my underwear very soggy. amazed I don't remember the dream. frown Too bad. It must have been awesome! Anyway, I was soon jacking regularly and it never happened again after that. stroke The solution to wet dreams is to jack off more, a remedy I've long enjoyed.
Jack_Creamer
prel91 Amateur Jackinchatter

210 posts since 2008-06-24
56 year old curious from Alberta, Canada
I only had one at 11 years old. Woke up face down on the bed and had this great warm feeling in my groin, not much of a mess and no dream to remember but was looking forward to experiencing another one. That never did happen, started to masturbate soon after.
Prel47
getnoff Professional Jackinchatter

1241 posts since 2006-12-20
64 year old
I've had one in my life... I'm 53 now. I had one and only when when I was 25 and I was jackin off at least twice a day for sure. Woke up with cock pumping a huge load of jizz into my boxers.... didn't remember the dream, but it must have been awesome! lol

Earlybird Amateur Jackinchatter

347 posts since 2011-07-10
heterosexual male
I started masturbating to orgasm regularly when I was 5, which probably explains why I've never experienced a true wet dream - although I've thought it would be cool. The closest I've "cum" are the times when my g/f started jacking me off while I was sleeping & I woke up in the middle of an super-intense orgasm.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wet dreams