JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How Gay Are You?
Page: < prev  of 4  
limericklook Amateur Jackinchatter

163 posts since 2012-12-25
48 year old bisexual male from Mid West Ireland
Hmmmm never thought about it like that.

Its hard to put a percentage on it but Im going to go against the trend and say I would be open to an actual relationship with a man. I've tongue kissed, wanked and sucked men but never had a boyfriend. I'm in a relationship with a woman now but if anything happened I've actually considered what would happen should it not work out, and Ive seriously considered a same sex relationship.

I've had 20 years of various women interspersed with the odd bit of cock, maybe a change would do me good.
Kik - limericklook - chat and some cam maybe.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
joehot Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2014-01-25
39 year old bisexual from Bangalore
Yet another vote to "Good sex is good sex". Can't agree more with you ... New here, not sure how to embed the previous comment by others ..
jackwguyz Skilled Jackinchatter

859 posts since 2013-03-16
54 year old heterosexual from New Hampshire USA
I think you guys don't know what gay is. Even if you have some sort of sex with a man as a means to get off, it doesn't make you gay. Gay is WHO you are inside. You want to have relationships with men and look longingly into their eyes and romantic shit like that, lol. If you're just in it to get off and it excites you while you're doing it, I don't think you can call that gay. You may be having gay sex if you wanna call it that, but you're not gay. Just because I rub noses with someone doesn't make me a fucking Eskimo!! LOL
A guy who loves to stroke!
iBalls Skilled Jackinchatter

673 posts since 2010-08-29
53 year old curious from Ottawa, Ontario
This is an idiotic question. The word "gay" is predicated on a guy who will only have sex and romance with another man. So the question becomes: "What percentage of likelihood is there that you would have sex/romance only with a man?" I love cocks and balls but I would never be romantic with or even kiss a guy. How do I put a % on that behaviour?
Unregistered ?

I'd say I'm pretty damn gay and proud! At least 85% love cock and men but would do a threesome with a female but would be more interested in the guy by far
Unregistered ?

Str8cum said:
Interesting question!

I'd say I'm maybe...33% gay and yes, it's a very specific number because I can do very specific percentages of the most outrageous things you can think of! Anyway, I am not attracted to guys, only girls. But i do fantasise about having a bud to j/o with and I do get hard at the though of sucking on a hard cock and feeling a cum load blow inside my mouth. I'd love to suck a cock and wank a cock but I'd find it hard to actually do due to not being attracted to guys. I think I'd need to do it with a certain type of guy or a shemale to ever experience cock. And having written that, I'm liking the thought of a shemale!

I could never let a guy fuck me and I could neve fuck a guy. I could never kiss a guy and I could never be passionate with a guy. For me, my gay side is probably more to do with wanting to do what I can't. I wank myself for sure but I don't get to do it from other positions or have as much control over teasing etc since my will just wants to cum! I also am unfortunate enough that infant suck myself! DAMN! I'd love to but can't. So I think my want to play with a cock stems more from not being able to do what I imagine to myself. Maybe it's even because I have fantasised about being a woman. Don't get me wrong, I'm not femenine and I don't desire to be a woman but I just think I'd love to be a woman for a day and be able to do what I'd want done to me, to someone else. I think if I did ever play with a bud I'd go as far as a facial at most.

Still, it's women I live for and women I love. Tits and ass are my thing and I'd never trade it! I realise some of you may go into the whole straight / bi debate but for me, it's all about sexual attraction and the question of whether you could be in a relationship with either or both sexes. I could only be in a relationship with women so that why I'm straight, in ass anyone feels the needs to tell me otherwise grin
. I agree with this guy.
Unregistered ?

It's hard to quantify, for me. I have been with WAY more girls than guys. Having said that... some of my most intensely erotic and mutually satisfying sex has been with other like-minded men. So I wonder where I slot in!

Also all of my male lovers and I loved to kiss. It's so natural, particularly during face-to-face frottage.
richmondVaguy23294 Amateur Jackinchatter

297 posts since 2011-01-02
40 year old curious male from Richmond, Virginia
Probably 40% personally. I could jerk with a guy anytime, but the mood really has to be right for me to want to give or receive head. And it REALLY has to be right for me to think about anal. I've topped once and bottomed (briefly) once - and that was in a jerking session that proceeded to get hotter and hotter. It's weird, because when I'm doing it, I love it. The last few times I've sucked cock have been particularly intense, and I'm getting closer to actually taking a guy's load in my mouth. When the stars align, I guess, I'm there, but not at every moment.
always ready to stroke
Unregistered ?

i personally think that too many people are too quick to label their sexuality as "straight" or "gay"...i mean, does this really matter? if you're gauging this questions as solely a question of what turns you on, then let it be whatever it is without having to label it...if you enjoy tits and a vagina, awesome; if you enjoy cock, then that's awesome too; also if you enjoy both, then good for you...sexuality is what it is and varies from person to person, why can't we all just enjoy whatever it is we enjoy and not worry about how "gay" or how "straight" someone is?
Unregistered ?

Duality84 said:
i personally think that too many people are too quick to label their sexuality as "straight" or "gay"...i mean, does this really matter? if you're gauging this questions as solely a question of what turns you on, then let it be whatever it is without having to label it...if you enjoy tits and a vagina, awesome; if you enjoy cock, then that's awesome too; also if you enjoy both, then good for you...sexuality is what it is and varies from person to person, why can't we all just enjoy whatever it is we enjoy and not worry about how "gay" or how "straight" someone is?
Unregistered ?

[quote=Bi_Married_Jakr][/quote]
Well said.
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How Gay Are You?