JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » milking machines
Page: of 1  
a205205a Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2012-12-20
63 year old
hi new here
have a question
has anyone ever used a milking machine?
does anyone have plans ?
what does one cost?
does anyone have a link to a site with plans for one?
would like to chat with some one about it.
the dumb question are they fun
sorry
a205205a
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Wouldnt it be great if you could go to a store with stalls having milking machines and beautiful milk maids to attach the cock sucking devices?
matmanic Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2006-02-17
heterosexual
plenty of milking machine vids on xhamster. looks like fun
Melkmaschine Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2016-01-06
57 year old from Sweden
I have used milking machines for years and they really works!
I have posted info under other related threads as Milking machine and milking machine???? and Using a milking machine on your dick and will probably post more on the subject!
Melkmaschine
Unregistered ?

I'd like a how to build one too, and a parts list.
squirtn4crtn Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2015-09-27
52 year old curious from Northern CA(Yuba-Sutter)
I have pics,vid clips of my most recent and favorite design.Would love to try it on others and see how they enjoy,also possible improvements,like im in the design stage of adding a good auto-stroke feature,preferrably "hands free"!
Melkmaschine Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2016-01-06
57 year old from Sweden
First you need a vacuum pump that has enough capacity for the milking machine both concerning air flow and vacuum level.
Depending on size and use of the milking machine you will probably need a vacuum pump with around 50-150 litres per minute air flow or more depending on number of teatcups and the air consumption caused by the pulsator itself.
Then you need a vacuum regulator and a good vacuum gauge to control the vacuum level that should NEVER be too high!
Normal vacuum level is -44kPa or -33cm Hg or -13" Hg when using portable milking machines to milk cows and slightly less when milking sheep or goats.
It is a good idea to add a vacuum tank to protect the vacuum pump from any fluids or debris that will destroy the vacuum pump if anything but air gets sucked into the vacuum pump and it will also act as a vacuum reservoir that can compensate for a vacuum pump that has slightly less capacity than needed without a vacuum tank considering the pulsation vacuum consumption.
Then you need a milking machine that can be bought used from auctions sites ads or from farming auctions or even from a farmer that may have a surplus milking machine or bought new from dairy suppliers or from auctions sites ads or maybe even built by yourself with parts bought from dairy suppliers or auctions sites ads.
Used milking machines are often sold really cheap compared to the cost to buy a new one or the cost and labour to build one yourself from new parts.
You will need the following parts to build a real working portable bucket milking machine for dairy use from individual parts.
Teatcups. new or used
Teatcup liners also known as so called inflations.new.
Milk claw to connect the teatcups pulsation outlets to pulsation vacuum and the teatcup liners to milking vacuum together if not an old surge milking machine where the teatcups pulsation vacuum outlets are connected directly to pulsation outlets on the pulsator placed on the milking bucket lid and the teatcup liners are connected directly to milking vacuum outlets placed directly on the milking bucket lid. new or used
Milking machine bucket. new or used
Milking machine bucket lid with connections for vacuum and milk and pulsator. new or used
Gasket for milking machine bucket lid. new
Pulsator that fits onto the milking bucket lid. new or used
Vacuum hose of appropriate length and diameter. new
Milking hoses of appropriate length and diameter. new
Pulsation hoses of appropriate length and diameter. new
As you see there are lots of parts to assemble and I can certainly recommend that you take a good look at milking machines and how they work before you start building one by yourself.
I have an engineers degree and have been restoring and rebuilding milking machines as a hobby since before 1990.
Needless to say the milking machines I have used for other than dairy purposes have never been used for dairy purposes after that!
There are lots and lots of old milking machines being surplus and sent away as scrap metal as dairy farmers quit due to low profits or no profits at all here in Sweden!
If anyone have any questions on building or troubleshooting milking machines I will be happy to assist you!
Melkmaschine
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » milking machines